Vantagemarkets.com ( ASIC and CySec Regulation) stole 14088 euro from my mt5 account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadreck

Recruit
Vantage markets disappear all my from profits (14088 euro) my mt5 account with the excuse " cash adjustment "I am sure am the first in the world who is a victim of such type of scam . I need to act to correctly to protect other traders. I can not stand this behavior anymore from scammers and racist.
Please read my story and at the bottom you can see all proofs.
I register to vantagemarkets.com for an STP account .Vantagemarkets promotes it self as the brokers with the best Liquidity providors. For those of you that does not not what STP means, please read below is important
Straight-through processing is an automated process done purely through electronic transfers with no manual intervention involved. Its popular uses are in payment processing as well as the processing of securities trades.
That means Vantagemarkets act as a middle man by sending automatically all my trades to the Liquidity providers that they work with. Their profit is the commission of the spread when i open a position nothing else, the risk of profit or Loss it goes to the L.Providers
I started trading to my MT5 account (1177185 - password WflRbYz2) and everything was fine, all the orders where accepted and executed fast from the vantagemarkets.com without any slippage. Also i received on time daily statements regarding my trading progress to my email.
After i gain profits of 21.000 euro i received a WARNING email from the RISK DEPARTMENT that i trade on Gaps. How is possible to have a risk department since my trades are automatically? Why they were accepted? Why am i accused for my trading? At that point i start to worry and i email to support@vantagemarkets.com and to olubunmi.ayodele@vantagemarkets.com

I never got a reply. Never.

Below you can read my email which i sent them:

Dear Olubunmi,

Before you read my email i would like to tell you that I have sent an email to MY lawyer the terms and conditions of Vantage fx regarding Gap Trading.
I will write you now only the last sentence of VANTAGE FX TERMS AND CONDITION REGARDING GAP TRADING :all rights reserved 2022" to refresh your memory
" Next time you’ve got a chart up, take note of any obvious gaps, they just might offer you a decent trading opportunity"
Mr Olobumni and Support team, In case you are trying in the next 48 hours to change the terms and conditions which proves that you PROMOTE GAP TRADING, for decent trading opportunities
i must tell you that i have recorded the terms. Below you will find the link from your company , vantagemarkets.com
https://www.vantagemarkets.com/education/how-to-trade-gaps-in-the-forex-market/

Now please be kind enough to read my reply TO YOUR EMAIL:

When I traded I was hoping that the market will go down , according to the news ( with Russia and Ukraine) not that it will open with a gap down, i am not a magician. I wish I could predict the market.
I have some questions for you.
1. Why did you accept my trades?
2. If I was losing, would we have this conversation? Would you give me my money back? Would you INVESTIGATE this matter? Be careful with the last question and answer very honestly.
3. In the specifications of France 40 you allow trading from 9:00 to 23:00 is that correct? Isn't this the time frame that traders are allowed to trade? I just returned from the job and i start trading WITHIN THE TIME FRAME,and you have accepted all the orders so what is your issue?
4. After your email i try to find what is gap trading and I found that vantage fx promote GAP TRADING. with examples also !!! Why are you saying that you dont allow gap trading since you PROMOTE IT? Please find again the link above
Below you will find Vantage fx promotion regarding gap trading.
5. Is it legal from your side to play with my psychology and make me not to sleep or work for the last week?
6. Do you know that with all the lies that you are saying( because for sure you are losing a lot of commission) you caused me a lot of stress? that i never had before?
7. I am asking you again. Would you investigate this matter if i was losing my money? What would happen if I were to lose my money? Will you refund me because my trade was not allowed it as you say?
PLEASE REPLY ONLY BY EMAIL
Below you will find your GAP TRADING PROMOTION !!!

How to Trade Gaps in the Forex Market​

Typically, the Forex market is quite volatile and it’s this volatility that can cause gaps. Today, we’re going to go into why gaps are well worth paying attention to.
So, why are gaps are important?
To put it simply, gaps can give us an idea of support and resistance levels, especially when they occur near existing or previous significant levels. When they occur at significant previous levels, we call this confluence. And as you may well know, when there’s confluence at a particular level, the more likely it is that the level will hold. This factor, when used in conjunction with a price action strategy results in a winning combo.
What’s A Gap?
There’s nothing really complicated about gaps on a Forex chart, but the best way to show what they are is to bring up a chart.

You’ll notice that the major gaps are highlighted green, and whilst there are a few others that aren’t highlighted, this should outline quite simply what a gap is. A gap is simply a difference in the closing price of one candle and the opening price of the candle that immediately follows.
Why Do These Gaps Form?
First, let’s clear something up. The Forex market never closes. It doesn’t close on weekends, nor does it close on holidays. It’s only closed to us retail traders on weekends, but aside from that, it’s alive and well.
Now here’s another fact that’ll bamboozle you… gaps don’t really exist. Well, at least not in the market. In reality, it’s your broker who’s responsible for the gaps you see in a chart.
When retail trading is closed for the weekend, your broker doesn’t allow you to trade. Even though the market is alive and well, your broker finishes displaying prices at 5pm EST on Fridays. The Forex market is still moving over the weekend, and then come Monday when your broker fires up again, there’s a visible difference in the closing price of Friday’s candle and the open price of Monday’s. Thus, you see a gap on your chart.
What Can You Do With These Gaps?
Let’s now go over how these gaps can be traded. First and foremost, gaps can be used to identify key support and resistance levels in the Forex market. As traders, success can be greatly dependent on our ability to identify significant levels that have a decent probability of producing a reaction in price.
As discussed earlier, the best gap trading opportunities occur when they coincide with significant previous price levels. So we ideally want to see confluence, or, more than one reason as to why a level is significant – in the below instance, we see an example of a gap occurring at previous support and resistance levels.
Notice in the above chart that there is a well-defined key level, which is made even more significant by the multiple gaps occurring at previous highs. This level once broken through then acts as significant resistance at the first yellow circle. Traders could look to buy into this area on the slight retrace as it has now become a strong support level.
Awareness of these gaps and their significance, especially when they occur at previous levels is a powerful asset for any price action trader, across any trading instrument. This confluence provides a solid edge at established previous levels which puts the odds in your favour.
As always, longer timeframes should be treated with more credibility. Larger gaps on higher timeframes offer more statistical probability than on short-term timeframes, and are more likely to produce a change in direction.
Next time you’ve got a chart up, take note of any obvious gaps, they just might offer you a decent trading opportunity.

Regards,

Shadreck

Anyway the email it was JUST a WARNING nothing else.
After that I continue trading on currencies and everything was fine, orders accepted, daily statements was sent to my email again showing my trading progress.
After few days, I placed a withdrawal of 9000 euro and my account manager Mr. Olubunmi Ayodele apologize for the big delay and promised that he will do his best everything to be clear soon. After few days Vantagemarkets.com deleted from my account 14088 euro as PNL adjustment.
No email, No information, no telephone calls , no replying to my emails, nothing, just deleted my profits of 14 088 euro.
Is this allowed from a company that is regulated from ASIC and CYSEC?
How am i protected as a trader that is investing in a regulated company?
How do i find justice in this issue?
Why the PROMOTE THEIR SELF AS AN STP BROKERS AND THEY WORK AS MARKETMAKERS? Is this allowed?
Do they take advantage because we are not in Europe?
Do they take advantage because we are Africans?
Do they take advantage because we are black?
How can a regulated company acts so unprofessional to a trader?
I am sending attachments for trading History and Emails

Attachments

• VantageMarkets 1.png
    VantageMarkets 1.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Vantage Markets 2.png
    Vantage Markets 2.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Warning Email from vantagemarkets.png
    Warning Email from vantagemarkets.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Emails without response regarding my withdrawal.png
    Emails without response regarding my withdrawal.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 44
Vantage markets disappear all my from profits (14088 euro) my mt5 account with the excuse " cash adjustment "I am sure am the first in the world who is a victim of such type of scam . I need to act to correctly to protect other traders. I can not stand this behavior anymore from scammers and racist.
Please read my story and at the bottom you can see all proofs.
I register to vantagemarkets.com for an STP account .Vantagemarkets promotes it self as the brokers with the best Liquidity providors. For those of you that does not not what STP means, please read below is important
Straight-through processing is an automated process done purely through electronic transfers with no manual intervention involved. Its popular uses are in payment processing as well as the processing of securities trades.
That means Vantagemarkets act as a middle man by sending automatically all my trades to the Liquidity providers that they work with. Their profit is the commission of the spread when i open a position nothing else, the risk of profit or Loss it goes to the L.Providers
I started trading to my MT5 account (1177185 - password WflRbYz2) and everything was fine, all the orders where accepted and executed fast from the vantagemarkets.com without any slippage. Also i received on time daily statements regarding my trading progress to my email.
After i gain profits of 21.000 euro i received a WARNING email from the RISK DEPARTMENT that i trade on Gaps. How is possible to have a risk department since my trades are automatically? Why they were accepted? Why am i accused for my trading? At that point i start to worry and i email to support@vantagemarkets.com and to olubunmi.ayodele@vantagemarkets.com

I never got a reply. Never.

Below you can read my email which i sent them:

Dear Olubunmi,

Before you read my email i would like to tell you that I have sent an email to MY lawyer the terms and conditions of Vantage fx regarding Gap Trading.
I will write you now only the last sentence of VANTAGE FX TERMS AND CONDITION REGARDING GAP TRADING :all rights reserved 2022" to refresh your memory
" Next time you’ve got a chart up, take note of any obvious gaps, they just might offer you a decent trading opportunity"
Mr Olobumni and Support team, In case you are trying in the next 48 hours to change the terms and conditions which proves that you PROMOTE GAP TRADING, for decent trading opportunities
i must tell you that i have recorded the terms. Below you will find the link from your company , vantagemarkets.com
https://www.vantagemarkets.com/education/how-to-trade-gaps-in-the-forex-market/

Now please be kind enough to read my reply TO YOUR EMAIL:

When I traded I was hoping that the market will go down , according to the news ( with Russia and Ukraine) not that it will open with a gap down, i am not a magician. I wish I could predict the market.
I have some questions for you.
1. Why did you accept my trades?
2. If I was losing, would we have this conversation? Would you give me my money back? Would you INVESTIGATE this matter? Be careful with the last question and answer very honestly.
3. In the specifications of France 40 you allow trading from 9:00 to 23:00 is that correct? Isn't this the time frame that traders are allowed to trade? I just returned from the job and i start trading WITHIN THE TIME FRAME,and you have accepted all the orders so what is your issue?
4. After your email i try to find what is gap trading and I found that vantage fx promote GAP TRADING. with examples also !!! Why are you saying that you dont allow gap trading since you PROMOTE IT? Please find again the link above
Below you will find Vantage fx promotion regarding gap trading.
5. Is it legal from your side to play with my psychology and make me not to sleep or work for the last week?
6. Do you know that with all the lies that you are saying( because for sure you are losing a lot of commission) you caused me a lot of stress? that i never had before?
7. I am asking you again. Would you investigate this matter if i was losing my money? What would happen if I were to lose my money? Will you refund me because my trade was not allowed it as you say?
PLEASE REPLY ONLY BY EMAIL
Below you will find your GAP TRADING PROMOTION !!!

How to Trade Gaps in the Forex Market​

Typically, the Forex market is quite volatile and it’s this volatility that can cause gaps. Today, we’re going to go into why gaps are well worth paying attention to.
So, why are gaps are important?
To put it simply, gaps can give us an idea of support and resistance levels, especially when they occur near existing or previous significant levels. When they occur at significant previous levels, we call this confluence. And as you may well know, when there’s confluence at a particular level, the more likely it is that the level will hold. This factor, when used in conjunction with a price action strategy results in a winning combo.
What’s A Gap?
There’s nothing really complicated about gaps on a Forex chart, but the best way to show what they are is to bring up a chart.

You’ll notice that the major gaps are highlighted green, and whilst there are a few others that aren’t highlighted, this should outline quite simply what a gap is. A gap is simply a difference in the closing price of one candle and the opening price of the candle that immediately follows.
Why Do These Gaps Form?
First, let’s clear something up. The Forex market never closes. It doesn’t close on weekends, nor does it close on holidays. It’s only closed to us retail traders on weekends, but aside from that, it’s alive and well.
Now here’s another fact that’ll bamboozle you… gaps don’t really exist. Well, at least not in the market. In reality, it’s your broker who’s responsible for the gaps you see in a chart.
When retail trading is closed for the weekend, your broker doesn’t allow you to trade. Even though the market is alive and well, your broker finishes displaying prices at 5pm EST on Fridays. The Forex market is still moving over the weekend, and then come Monday when your broker fires up again, there’s a visible difference in the closing price of Friday’s candle and the open price of Monday’s. Thus, you see a gap on your chart.
What Can You Do With These Gaps?
Let’s now go over how these gaps can be traded. First and foremost, gaps can be used to identify key support and resistance levels in the Forex market. As traders, success can be greatly dependent on our ability to identify significant levels that have a decent probability of producing a reaction in price.
As discussed earlier, the best gap trading opportunities occur when they coincide with significant previous price levels. So we ideally want to see confluence, or, more than one reason as to why a level is significant – in the below instance, we see an example of a gap occurring at previous support and resistance levels.
Notice in the above chart that there is a well-defined key level, which is made even more significant by the multiple gaps occurring at previous highs. This level once broken through then acts as significant resistance at the first yellow circle. Traders could look to buy into this area on the slight retrace as it has now become a strong support level.
Awareness of these gaps and their significance, especially when they occur at previous levels is a powerful asset for any price action trader, across any trading instrument. This confluence provides a solid edge at established previous levels which puts the odds in your favour.
As always, longer timeframes should be treated with more credibility. Larger gaps on higher timeframes offer more statistical probability than on short-term timeframes, and are more likely to produce a change in direction.
Next time you’ve got a chart up, take note of any obvious gaps, they just might offer you a decent trading opportunity.

Regards,

Shadreck

Anyway the email it was JUST a WARNING nothing else.
After that I continue trading on currencies and everything was fine, orders accepted, daily statements was sent to my email again showing my trading progress.
After few days, I placed a withdrawal of 9000 euro and my account manager Mr. Olubunmi Ayodele apologize for the big delay and promised that he will do his best everything to be clear soon. After few days Vantagemarkets.com deleted from my account 14088 euro as PNL adjustment.
No email, No information, no telephone calls , no replying to my emails, nothing, just deleted my profits of 14 088 euro.
Is this allowed from a company that is regulated from ASIC and CYSEC?
How am i protected as a trader that is investing in a regulated company?
How do i find justice in this issue?
Why the PROMOTE THEIR SELF AS AN STP BROKERS AND THEY WORK AS MARKETMAKERS? Is this allowed?
Do they take advantage because we are not in Europe?
Do they take advantage because we are Africans?
Do they take advantage because we are black?
How can a regulated company acts so unprofessional to a trader?
I am sending attachments for trading History and Emails
Sorry for your lose, FPA warned people about them back in 2017, which you can read here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6219/vantage-markets-review

omg It's a very unfortunate and bad thing. Maybe they did a B-book deal. Your hugs from the start would have been a big blow to them. But it's unfair and it's not the broker's way! They're shitt

FPA Member Shadreck and VantageMarkets reached some sort of agreement. Shadreck was paid, but only after this thread and his review were removed. The FPA does not approve of companies demanding complaints be removed before paying traders.

Per FPA policy, the review and this thread have been restored. Because of this requirement from VantageMarkets, this thread does not qualify to be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

This thread is now locked. It can be reopened if either Shadreck or VantageMarkets asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back