Vantagemarkets evidence regarding their fraud

Georgiosst.

Recruit
As i explained to my previous post i have been scammed from vantagemarkets.com the amount of 13889.
I have decided and already filed a lawsuit against:
CEO OF VANTAGE MARKETS: Roderick Wulfbain and all Vantage Headquarters in UK ,CYPRUS AND AUSTRALIA.
If they think they can steal peoples money they are mistaken. Hopefully more people continue my example and claim their money using law power.
Please review my lawsuit below to understand how big is their scam. Its in Greek but if your scroll little down its translated from the court of Cyprus in English

Attachments

• DOC160622-16062022183013.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 68
As i explained to my previous post i have been scammed from vantagemarkets.com the amount of 13889.
I have decided and already filed a lawsuit against:
I see your post count is 1, so I don't understand how you have a previous post.

You suit appears heavy on legalese but very light on facts. Perhaps you should start at the beginning.....

Good luck, I've opened another lawsuit against GreenWaveX, they've stolen me more than $17000.

Good luck, I've opened another lawsuit against GreenWaveX, they've stolen me more than $17000.
Please open a separate scam alert and submit evidence there.

Please review my lawsuit below to understand how big is their scam. Its in Greek but if your scroll little down its translated from the court of Cyprus in English
If you can summarize your complaint below, including the timeline and the evidence you have, this would be greatly appreciated.

Reading the pdf, i'm lost as to what exactly was done.

Start with uploading an acct statement

Then summarize what the broker did wrong

Last edited:
You suit appears heavy on legalese but very light on facts. Perhaps you should start at the beginning.....

That document is just a short legal summary. Evidence is generally in additional files. Contemplate how many thousand times we've seen someone say "I'm going to sue a company" vs the number of times we've seen proof that even a preliminary filing has taken place. These are so rare.

Buy yes, I also want to see the evidence and hear how it all started.

1. All history of my trading journey
2. March 12th Saturday: Screenshot from vantagemarkets first email asking me to withdrawal my money because am risky trader. I had open positions on FR40 so i had to wait Monday 14th to close the positions and move on with my withdrawal request.
3. March 14th Monday: Screenshot of my closed my positions on FRA40 . Profit = 12455 Total Balance=16786
4. March 22th Tuesday: Screenshot of the withdrawal that submited successfully
5. March 23th Wednsday: Screenshot of the withdrawal that is rejected. They asked me to resubmit.
6. March 23th Wednsday: Screenshot of the withdrawal that is resubmitted for less amount ( 7500).
7. March 24th Thursday: Screenshot of my first email after they deleted all the profits without notice.
8. March 28th Monday : Screenshot of vantage withdrawal team reply that i need to find account manager to ask my question!!!
9. March 29th Tuesday : Screenshot of my email to vantagemarkets support asking for help and what is happening.
10. April 2nd Saturday : Screenshot of vantage email that they escalate my inguiry

Attachments

• ReportHistory-1175167.pdf
    54.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Vantage email to me  12th March.png
    Vantage email to me 12th March.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Positions closed 14th of March Monday.png
    Positions closed 14th of March Monday.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 36
  • March 22th witdrawal successfully submitted.png
    March 22th witdrawal successfully submitted.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 38
  • March 23th withdrawal rejected.png
    March 23th withdrawal rejected.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 33
  • March 23th withdrawal resubmited.png
    March 23th withdrawal resubmited.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 34
  • March 24th. Without notice all profits deleted.png
    March 24th. Without notice all profits deleted.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 32
  • March 28th Vantage repleid me to find account manager.png
    March 28th Vantage repleid me to find account manager.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 34
  • March 29th i emailed again support.png
    March 29th i emailed again support.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 30
  • April 2nd. Vantage email me that my case is escelated.png
    April 2nd. Vantage email me that my case is escelated.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 33
11. Aprill 11th Monday : Screenshot of vantage email rejecting my withdrawal that i placed 22nd of March after they asked me to.
12. April 14th Thursday: I emailed vantage to credit my money back. They never replied. They just allowed me to make a small withdrawal of 2496 10 days later. The rest 13889 dissapeared without any explanation,

Attachments

• April 11th. Withdrawal rejected again because of insufficient balance.png
    April 11th. Withdrawal rejected again because of insufficient balance.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 22
  • April 14th. Send email to vantage to credit my money back.png
    April 14th. Send email to vantage to credit my money back.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 21
  • April 25th Withdrawal 2496.png
    April 25th Withdrawal 2496.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 21
Back