1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Varengold Bank FX

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Wally001, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Wally001

Wally001 Private

I am submitting the case against: https://www.varengoldbankfx.com/
    My Case is: I was totally scammed by Varengold Bank and their fund management body ( forexportfolios.com)

Mr. Ahmad Maarouf the Dubai branch manager deceived, mislead and being totally unethical by introduced me to forexportfolios.com and explained to me how they have very conservative approach with a consistent return and they are the bank authorized fund manager.
    I followed his instructions and in a matter of 3 days only I lost my entire $100,00 !

When I tried to contact forexportoflios Mr.Maarouf and Varengold Bank branch in Dubai used to answer my calls but since I lost my money He totally ignoring my calls and emails.
    Both Varengold Bank and forexportoflios had exactly same physical floor and room address plus same contact phone and fax number !

After this issue Varengold bank has changed their address in Dubai and denied any affiliation with forexportfolios.com !

Mr. Maarouf denied and connection with forexportfolios and refused to contact me or respond to my phone calls or emails.
    Company representatives' emails:
    Ahmad Maarouf<dubaipa@varengold.de>

Attached Files: