• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Vega-ForexBot.com

General discussions of a financial company

But it not my sites, so at me not 1 IP, IF 1 IP means account everything are open on 1 person? Means sites Register on 1 person?
Provide these proofs.
scammer? Why? ? ? Clients receive other results as I? Or they receive not that EA , which at me? ? ? ? In what my FAULT?
Can because I tell the truth about you?

I thank you for interest to my EA VegaSmartSystem. Єсли you will have questions, I willingly will answer you

Dear,
my congratulations to you! It is necessary to have iron nerves what to keep tranquillity in this situation. Clients don't love when the support desk is rude. And to be put on it Jarora, specially provoking roughness and without proofs writes SCAM. After that he will simply write that "not SCAM EA" is only on a site Jarora.
But why "not SCAM EA" isn't present these on forexpeacearmy.com that all could evaluate their results and its support desk

But it not my sites, so at me not 1 IP, IF 1 IP means account everything are open on 1 person? Means sites Register on 1 person?
Provide these proofs.
scammer? Why? ? ? Clients receive other results as I? Or they receive not that EA , which at me? ? ? ? In what my FAULT?
Can because I tell the truth about you?

Another created by nick scalpingpros - Join Date 12-16-2013. The same vendor all EAs.

Another created by nick scalpingpros - Join Date 12-16-2013. The same vendor all EAs.

yes, it is created today.
it is a problem?
the business needs to be protected from such as you. Or you think you can offend all here?
Give, I will write forexpeacearmy.com administrations with a request to set truth.
If you write deception, then I will ask them to disable you forever for slander and distortions of the facts.

Dear,
my congratulations to you! It is necessary to have iron nerves what to keep tranquillity in this situation. Clients don't love when the support desk is rude. And to be put on it Jarora, specially provoking roughness and without proofs writes SCAM. After that he will simply write that "not SCAM EA" is only on a site Jarora.
But why "not SCAM EA" isn't present these on forexpeacearmy.com that all could evaluate their results and its support desk

Thanks for good words.
I think that results of monitoring of VegaSmartSystem on Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews speak for themselves
and I won't respond to roughness
I give a lot of time to the research Forex and EA creation
I am ready to listen to criticism and wishes from my clients and is always ready to go for help

yes, it is created today.
it is a problem?
the business needs to be protected from such as you. Or you think you can offend all here?
Give, I will write forexpeacearmy.com administrations with a request to set truth.
If you write deception, then I will ask them to disable you forever for slander and distortions of the facts.

You do not understand that you use only one nickname for all of your EAs. All already know that it is the same person. It was detected in another forum.

You do not understand that you use only one nickname for all of your EAs. All already know that it is the same person. It was detected in another forum.

Dear, you normal? Frankly speaking? I registered at a forum what to protect only 1 EA, It is Scalping. For other EA I didn't register. On it PLEASE APOLOGIZE AND WILL SUFFICE to WRITE THIS NONSENSE! I NEVER DECEIVED NOBODY. I ALWAYS SEND EA, WHICH AT me! IF AT the CLIENT PROBLEMM, I ALWAYS TRY to SOLVE IT QUICKLY.
YOU CAN SEE IT -https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/scalping-prosystem.com
PLEASE, APOLOGIZE BEHIND THAT DECEPTION AND THE PEENING WHICH YOU TELL

Back