Velocity Finder neural Trader/pipbreaker

richjeg10

Recruit
Hi please be alert getting indicator from this company , i just bought velocity finder , the most intelligent indicator claim by this company , can work any market condition this what the support team told me. which big price 2000usd .now on sale with 80%. so i paid USD 400. and i trade first with confident and lost trade with 1st signal .fine but when i did history check with all pair and time frame 80% lost trade. i contact the support ask for refund on my purchase they told me that company policy no guarantee refund .never reply my email til now they keep saying is company policy in live chat support. (Mr.George ) .Also keep promise me saying provide me past record on the signal how success is working but none send me .even in you tube they have past 4 months only have one good signal .Please dont get scam with this company with no refund policy .any one screen shot can ask me
Show less

Attachments

• velocity signal on gold 14.07.2020.gif
    velocity signal on gold 14.07.2020.gif
    165.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2020-07-14 (7).png
    2020-07-14 (7).png
    148 KB · Views: 5
Btw.: Trading with 0.05lot on a 100$ account is gambling, not trading. 0.05lot you can use for a 5.000$ account. ;)

Hi please be alert getting indicator from this company , i just bought velocity finder , the most intelligent indicator claim by this company , can work any market condition this what the support team told me. which big price 2000usd .now on sale with 80%. so i paid USD 400. and i trade first with confident and lost trade with 1st signal .fine but when i did history check with all pair and time frame 80% lost trade. i contact the support ask for refund on my purchase they told me that company policy no guarantee refund .never reply my email til now they keep saying is company policy in live chat support. (Mr.George ) .Also keep promise me saying provide me past record on the signal how success is working but none send me .even in you tube they have past 4 months only have one good signal .Please dont get scam with this company with no refund policy .any one screen shot can ask me
Show less
Can we have a website address, please?

Back