venturefx signal scam

makmak

Recruit
VentureFx and CerberusFX signal and ( lot of different names) , offers 80-90 % success rate in advertisement but the success rate is very very poor.
The admin Mr Thevin always manipulate the results , never match with the real results. Continuously they changes SL , if SL hits after change he dont count additional loss pips and vice versa. When we inform the admin Mr Thevin ,he gives the reply " we will review ". He never gives the proper results. If we continuously ask him ,he will threaten u and will remove from the telegram subscription channel.

Please beware.

I have been using their signals for more than 1 year, their signals are the best from all the other signals I have purchased. Accuracy is good and they never manipulate results. You are probably a bad trader who don't know how to trade. LOL

I have been using their signals for more than 1 year, their signals are the best from all the other signals I have purchased. Accuracy is good and they never manipulate results. You are probably a bad trader who don't know how to trade. LOL

Nice bro... another part of scam.. U telling u r trading for last one year with this signal and making profit...
Thats why u asking him in comment about the info before 3 days.. LOL..
And about my trading, i have been in forex for last 5 years and suceess too , but this is my first time try with a signal which offers huge profit.. that was a bad decision with these type of scam team..

Back