Georged

Recruit
Firstly I would like to thank this team for the reviews on the brokers, it always helps in deciding.

I decided to try out a fairly new broker, Veracity Markets. I made a deposit and my funds never reflected correctly on my balance but instead somehow reflected as a bonus. I sent them an email on the same day requesting that they fix it but never got a response despite the fact that I was issued with a ticket number. I then decided to start trading hoping the issue will be resolved but nothing happened. After spending 3 hours on the phone waiting to speak to someone I was eventually allowed to speak to a manager (Kgosi) who basically made fun of me with his colleagues saying I had blown my account that’s why the funds were not reflecting, was only left with the bonus. I tried explaining to him even referring to the email I sent the same day but no luck. I had been consistent on profits from the day I deposited to the very same day we had the conversation, explained to him how he should pull the reports, sent screenshots to prove that of all the daily results but nothing. I even went to the extreme of blowing the account so he can see that it had my funds and sent him that report also to which he promised to call me . After making follow ups for 2 days I gave up. What pains me is the way he spoke to me. It’s like we are not expected to make money but rather lose it. All I needed at the time was to move my deposit from the bonus account to the other account so I can continue trading as the bonus was coming to an end according to the email that was sent out. Imagine having been blowing the accounts before, when you finally understand what you are doing and be dealt thus. It’s very painful what they’re doing to us, not fare at all. We don’t mind losing our money to the markets but not to be robbed by the brokers. Not fair at all.

Firstly I would like to thank this team for the reviews on the brokers, it always helps in deciding.

I decided to try out a fairly new broker, Veracity Markets. I made a deposit and my funds never reflected correctly on my balance but instead somehow reflected as a bonus. I sent them an email on the same day requesting that they fix it but never got a response despite the fact that I was issued with a ticket number. I then decided to start trading hoping the issue will be resolved but nothing happened. After spending 3 hours on the phone waiting to speak to someone I was eventually allowed to speak to a manager (Kgosi) who basically made fun of me with his colleagues saying I had blown my account that’s why the funds were not reflecting, was only left with the bonus. I tried explaining to him even referring to the email I sent the same day but no luck. I had been consistent on profits from the day I deposited to the very same day we had the conversation, explained to him how he should pull the reports, sent screenshots to prove that of all the daily results but nothing. I even went to the extreme of blowing the account so he can see that it had my funds and sent him that report also to which he promised to call me . After making follow ups for 2 days I gave up. What pains me is the way he spoke to me. It’s like we are not expected to make money but rather lose it. All I needed at the time was to move my deposit from the bonus account to the other account so I can continue trading as the bonus was coming to an end according to the email that was sent out. Imagine having been blowing the accounts before, when you finally understand what you are doing and be dealt thus. It’s very painful what they’re doing to us, not fare at all. We don’t mind losing our money to the markets but not to be robbed by the brokers. Not fair at all.
What was your initial deposit?

my deposit was R2000

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18111/veracitymarkets.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back