New Forex Stuff Very successfull EA. For free and sharing profits.

Holderlin

Private, 1st Class
Hi fellow traders...

On last March, thanks to this great ForexPeaceArmy website, I was able to put on trial the ¨broker´ (already declared Scam, after two more cases) who stole not only my capital, 30.000 dollars, but also my two weeks profits, 10.250 dollars. You may find it here. Again, thanks, thanks, thanks, to ForexPeaceArmy, the only fully reliable website when talking about brokers.

Because of that case, I received many messages asking about my EA. On few words, I developed it together with two more friends after working for three years with a four coders team, and after ¨burning¨ more than 300 demo accounts on the proccess... :)

It produces around 35%-65% monthly profits. Of course, we will never sell it but, after Aafxtrading stole our full capital (and, astonishing enough, even asked us many times to... send them the EA itself!!! ¨You need to send us your EA as our bank need it for verification purposes¨o_O:mad:), so, after Aafxtrading swindled us, we didn´t have another option that start accepting another traders offers to let them use our EA on their accounts and share the profits. Our first ¨partners¨ were, in fact, another ¨fellow victims¨ swindled by Aafxtrading. We´re recovering our losses, thanks God...

So, that´s what we do: our EA users take every day the whole profits on their accounts (we use Forex4You because of many reasons: great daily payments, NDD Cent accounts, leverage 1:1000, 50% rebates) and, on weekly basis, they send us half of the proceedings. Monthly profits for each side are around 25%, (of course, if it would happen that we don´t receive our share, we would stop the EA on that account).

We had to prepare a website to attend interested parties and even referrals: 5% more weekly profit for each referral, but we just accept them from at least one month ¨seasoned¨ partners who really can reccomend heartfully our EA, (we want to keep things real and transparent).

Historical performance, as well as daily results updates, are available. A week long trial is maybe the best shot (full profits for the interested party) and, after that, small monthly increase on the investment, collecting everyday profits but, of course, everybody decides their investment and desired daily profit...

That´s it. f any more interested parties, you´ll find a lot of information on our website: www.robotforex.homesteadcloud.com/en

That´s it. Good trading for all!

Last edited:
(Some people are finding some problems while accessing the website, I really don´t know why...; on that case, try with another browser or just search link on Google and, if sent to the Spanish version, just add /en to the end)

Back