Please, help me ti get my mony

my account manneger is Mr. Samer Mahmoud samerm@mcmarkets.com
and Mr. Ashraf ashrafa@mcmarkets.com
Thank you
my account no 14521 in metatrader
please help me to get my money 6000Dollars and more from mcmarkets.com
thankyou

ALERT
We (the Financial Services Authority – FSA) have published this statement today in
order to warn investors against dealing with unauthorised firms.
This statement is to advise members of the public that an organisation identifying
itself to UK individuals as:
Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED, trading as MCMarkets LLC
Bishopsgate 202
London
EC2M 3AB
MCMarkets.com
is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to carry
on regulated activities in the UK. Regulated activities include, amongst other things,
advising on investments and arranging deals in investments (‘investments’ include
currency options and speculative foreign exchange contracts). We believe that this
organisation may be targeting UK consumers.
What does this mean for you?
If you are an investor, you should be aware that the Financial Ombudsman Service
and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme are not available if you deal with an
unauthorised firm or individual.
How can you check whether a firm is authorised?
To find out whether a firm or individual is authorised, go to the FSA Register at
FSA Register
Date: 3 September 2012

Inform MCMarkets of this thread by emailing every address you have for them. Invite them to publicly explain the delay in processing your withdrawal.

mcmarkets

i have an account with them since 2 years , there is no problem with them at all ,great customers service .

Hi james_wel
I am glad you are jolly happy. Most of us do not wish to give any brokers a bad name whatsoever. For those of us seeking tiny winy bit of justice we are looking for those brokers such as MC to attend here to answer these simple questions.
a) Did MCM mean Bishopsgate instead of Pishobgates is it profosional to spell address wrong
b) MCM claims their head quarters based in London. Why not regulate with most respected FSA instead go all the way to Russia?. Bit conspicuous don’t you think
c) If I hade an office around Bishopsgate my phone’s dialling area code, including fax would be 0207.What is 0208?
d) Although Mohammed did not provide evidence for his case, perhaps would you be kind to ask MC to explain this predicament.
Bishopsgate is one of the most popular location in London with full of history. If they(MCM) ever decide to take a vacation I recommend London Bishopsgate not Pishopgates just one gate

Mohammed,

You should provide evidence of your claim to make case more strong because silence from Mcmarket and FSA notification is setback for them.
FPA member should spread the words more actively against Mcmarket as it has forged its regulation.

I see this case very clear after 'ada1976' post showing FSA warning for UK individuals not to deal with MCMarket Scam Broker because it's not registered at FSA.

Mohammad providing evidences will only prove that he actually in fact has an account with the broker.

I think procedures for a Traders Court Case must be applied faster when a Top Regulatory Body like FSA warns clients from dealing with a broker that pretends registered at a regulatory body when it's not, but doing that just in order to cheat traders, steal their money:mad:

In scam cases like this, I believe there's no reason to wait for the other side opinion(if it ever comes).

i have an account with them since 2 years , there is no problem with them at all ,great customers service .

james_wel and UaE!!! Not the best combination. MCMarket have no face to come here and give its opinion(what will it say anyway:mad:), preferred to send you(Mr. one post) instead to whiten its dark black picture:mad:

Your game is uncovered from its beggining;)

Mohammed,
This firm uses a proxy firm to hide its website identity:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: MCMARKETS.COM
Created on: 10-Oct-11
Expires on: 10-Oct-14
Last Updated on: 05-Sep-12
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration MCMARKETS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598
You should contact them and inform them that their client is perpetrating a fraud, in that they are misreprenenting their registration with the FSA online.
Send them the official notice I provided earlier. Tell them their firm will also be mentioned in your reports to the authorities unless they shut them down.
Here are links to the CFTC, IC3, NFIB, and SFO to whom you can make reports. The US regulators can get involved because of the proxy being located in the USA.
https://forms.www.cftc.gov/fp/tcform.aspx
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
http://www.nfib.police.uk/
Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited by a moderator:
Back