Victim Mcmarkets . com

Time to dig a little deeper.

MCMarkets.com was originally registered back in 2005, but later was dropped. The current registration with GoDaddy was set up in October 2011. Originally, it was protected by Domains by Proxy, but later listed this contact info:

MCMarkets
london
london, SW1A 0AA
United Kingdom
mcmarkets@hotmail.com

By September 2012, they'd gone back to Domains by Proxy

i have an account with them since 2 years , there is no problem with them at all ,great customers service .

I'm always amazed at "happy clients" who spend time every day patrolling the internet for any mention of their favorite broker. When they see something negative, they create an account, make a post about how great the company is, then disappear never to be seen again.

James, prove me wrong. Spend some time at the FPA and post about other topics than how much you love MCM.

James,

Please post a reply in this thread soon or else use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. If not, sometime next week I'll have to conclude that you work for MCMarkets. Then I'll let everyone know where you really posted from.

BigT1, thanks for drawing my attention to this.

Helloooo James! Are you another One Post Wonder who really works for the company you claim to be a client of?

I've received an email from James Wel. I send a response and have asked him for some information.

Can we have a betting pool on where James really posted from while we wait for him to answer?

I'll bet that UK address was bogus. I'm thinking Caribbean or some other place far, far from the UK.

James emailed me wanting to talk on the phone. I wrote back and told him that discussions like this are handled by email and asked him what he wanted to discuss. He didn't bother to reply to my email. He claims to be from the UAE, but posted from Israel.

Good Day,
Mr. Mohammed!

I have the same same - similar situation as you had!

But my account was 15462.

What you have done -- did you received your money Back?

What is your suggetions?

I have got with me other 3 guys who has invested with MCmarkets and they want to return as well.

Regards,

Babur O.

Babur,

Each of you needs to leave a review and open a thread for the issue here in Scam Alerts.

100% scam company they stole 6400 $ from me if any one can help us please to get my money back and stop this company We need real help to stop this scam company ufxmarkets

Back