Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

Signature

Private
i also can't withdraw money. I am not from china

So where are you from? Report to the police as soon as possible. And if you don't mind you can leave your information to us. I believe those scammers will be punished in China as soon as possible.
For now, a lot of scammers got the "Life imprisonment"

miao97

Recruit
So where are you from? Report to the police as soon as possible. And if you don't mind you can leave your information to us. I believe those scammers will be punished in China as soon as possible.
For now, a lot of scammers got the "Life imprisonment"

if I succeed withdraw money, I'll share the steps

Miffy

Recruit
I have the same problem with you, but I already ask my CS how to withdraw my money. Why you don't ask your CS too. but I haven't try the suggestion so I don't know it will success or not, I suggest you to ask your CS too
What 50% deposit? The customer service ask me to pay 20% tax, after paid the tax then said bcos I late to pay tax so need me to pay another 10% of security deposit

Miffy

Recruit
Please don't believe this person, this person is a liar, and this platform is a formal platform

This man is hyping

FPA Forums Team Note: You went from "What happened?" to accusing someone of lying without bothering to wait for an answer. Why ask a question if you don't care about the answer?
Which one is formal platform?