Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

PK494

Private, 1st Class
A victim too. These are his numbers. I lost $1,500
They are spoofing number from the Philippines too? I think you should report this case over there too but most importantly to the place where your money where transferred to. They can initiate a tracking from there. We can't do anything than trust the officials and hope some crooks end up behind bar.

But definitely should report to HK police department, they'll move the case to their cyber/fraud and scam unit.
https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
i don't quite get your question sir. we are transferring the money to them via Binance. they are giving a currency withdrawal address so it will be remitted to their account
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

PK494

Private, 1st Class
Update per today chat with the scammer. This guy usually looked for his victim on CMB.
Don't think there's any way to negotiate with scammers. Unless you know where they are exactly with proofs and threaten them or come up with a way to scam them back. The thing is that these people have all your personal info while theirs are all fake. Even letting authorities know they might just shut down the company and build another one.

However, shutting it down means they'll lose a chunk of money and times. So, I still suggest you to report to the police and all other fraud units and have them keep a record of it just to protect yourself in the future. You never know what they are going to do with your personal info.

veredhielo

Recruit
Don't think there's any way to negotiate with scammers. Unless you know where they are exactly with proofs and threaten them or come up with a way to scam them back. The thing is that these people have all your personal info while theirs are all fake. Even letting authorities know they might just shut down the company and build another one.

However, shutting it down means they'll lose a chunk of money and times. So, I still suggest you to report to the police and all other fraud units and have them keep a record of it just to protect yourself in the future. You never know what they are going to do with your personal info.
But we have no idea on how to report to Hong Kong authorities, we all live in different countries too