Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

I was scammed too! i have lost hkd100k to that spdb.hyhtml5, after so called winning the money that i’ve never withdraw, my account was being locked saying i was performing some illegal action, they need me to deposit 50% of my current money in that account to unfreeze it....

I was scammed too! i have lost hkd100k to that spdb.hyhtml5, after so called winning the money that i’ve never withdraw, my account was being locked saying i was performing some illegal action, they need me to deposit 50% of my current money in that account to unfreeze it....
Oh my! thats double of what i lost

I hope people who are aware that they been scammed do not put more money in order to withdraw profits or whatever it is. These people are good with psychological game. They know you’re desperate and will do anything to drain more money out from you. There’s no such things as taxes or fees. The whole entity is fake. It’s a business of stealing your money. Please stay away from it once you know that you fell for the trap.

I am seeing more and more complaints about these issues now. These scammers must be making a lot of money. It's a profitable business

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: complaint@sfc.

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

It's true, I already lost almost 70000 US dollars last month, and I also sent a report to China, they said how did you know those people are Chinese. their accent is Chinese!!!!
PLEASE SEND YOUR REPORT TO POLICE STATION!

香港汇丰
name:LEUNG KAM PIU
address:HOUSE LEK YUEN,HK
phone:52699815
bank name:HSBC Hong kong and shanghai banking limited
account:139 894 653 833
swift code:HSBCHKHHHKH

Attachments

• S__42835977.jpg
    S__42835977.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 18
It's true, I already lost almost 70000 US dollars last month, and I also sent a report to China, they said how did you know those people are Chinese. their accent is Chinese!!!!

香港汇丰
We have tried reporting but it seems like it can't help much either

香港汇丰
Someone gave us this information too

Name: LEUNG WUIKAN
Account No.: 292 864 692 41
No.: +00852 93155490
Address: 1503 House Lek Yuen HK
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
Bank Address: 12F Standard Chartered Centre, 388, Kwun Tong Road, HK

香港汇丰

Oh my god.... I sent to the above account once too , the second time is to commercial nanyang bank. So the scammer did call you & spoke to you right? Did the china police accepted the case?

Oh my god.... I sent to the above account once too , the second time is to commercial nanyang bank. So the scammer did call you & spoke to you right? Did the china police accepted the case?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

香港汇丰

Above person account name should report to HK Police because I already have seen it twice, maybe this guy is a mule and have HK police to investigate him

Also this same people are running different fake trading company. The "girls" they are using are from China, HK, SG and TW. Please report to HK and your own country authorities, it looks like that's their hub of doing their money transactions

Last edited:
Back