Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

expat_kl01

Recruit
This is there main website digital.hyhtml5.com and the app they will let you download
1595470990181.png

Can someone help me recover my money from them? The amount is 7000USD which is very big for me :(
Any help is much appreciated

This is there main website digital.hyhtml5.com and the app they will let you download
View attachment 55990

Can someone help me recover my money from them? The amount is 7000USD which is very big for me :(
Any help is much appreciated

I was also got scammed who claimed to be a HK guy. I'm sorry you were also get scammed by this guy, but there was no chance that you will get your money back

Please don't believe this person, this person is a liar, and this platform is a formal platform

This man is hyping

FPA Forums Team Note: You went from "What happened?" to accusing someone of lying without bothering to wait for an answer. Why ask a question if you don't care about the answer?

What happened?

His trick is asking you to register a binance account and you send the USDT (one of the cryptocurrency).
Then he will ask you to go to digital.hyhtml5.com to chat to the customer service and ask the CS for a wallet usdt address.
Then he will ask you to screenshot the usdt transaction and send to the cs so the money that you have sent will be topped up to the scam website

To make you easier to understand, the flow is:

1. Create the binance account
2. He will ask you to buy some usdt (usually start with $100 and as much as $10000)
3. Chat the digital (AME) CS for the usdt address wallet
4. Send the usdt to his usdt wallet
5. Screenshot the proof and send it to the CS so your money will be added to the scam website

NEVER EVER USE TRUST THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE THE DOMAIN HAS BEEN CHANGED SEVERAL TIMES!!!!

Met a guy on an online app and instructed me to create account with digital.hyhtml5.com 1596075980326.png
since it promises to earn money. At first they will let you win and withdraw money until you put bigger because of the luring you. Such time you put money they will not allow you to withdraw your money anymore.

If someone can help us get back my money please :( they got thousand of USD from me. i posted in the forum and another victim replied the he was also scammed. I can provide all withdrawal addresses, number of scammers for someone who can help.

Never trust this app. if they change there url but the interface same as below

Back