Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

Update per today chat with the scammer. This guy usually looked for his victim on CMB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803_125203.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803_125203.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20200803_124816.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803_124816.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 43
Update per today chat with the scammer. This guy usually looked for his victim on CMB.

Don't think there's any way to negotiate with scammers. Unless you know where they are exactly with proofs and threaten them or come up with a way to scam them back. The thing is that these people have all your personal info while theirs are all fake. Even letting authorities know they might just shut down the company and build another one.

However, shutting it down means they'll lose a chunk of money and times. So, I still suggest you to report to the police and all other fraud units and have them keep a record of it just to protect yourself in the future. You never know what they are going to do with your personal info.

Don't think there's any way to negotiate with scammers. Unless you know where they are exactly with proofs and threaten them or come up with a way to scam them back. The thing is that these people have all your personal info while theirs are all fake. Even letting authorities know they might just shut down the company and build another one.

However, shutting it down means they'll lose a chunk of money and times. So, I still suggest you to report to the police and all other fraud units and have them keep a record of it just to protect yourself in the future. You never know what they are going to do with your personal info.
But we have no idea on how to report to Hong Kong authorities, we all live in different countries too

I faced the same scam as you guys. I have lost USD 5100 in this fraud
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

May be new id with new name.
Yes probably. But I have thought of attacking their webserver to force them to return my money

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what a company did to you, committing a crime only makes you a criminal. The FPA does not support criminals. You have been banned.

The FPA also spends a large percent of its income defending itself against illegal attacks on its servers.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Yes correct he needs to open new thread i want the scammers to know they are being watched

Back