Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

This is just disgusting. I’m from USA, was using a dating app and found this lady who was in HK but moved to Canada. She baited me into using this “Digital” app since 3 weeks ago. She tried really hard to earn my trust with many conversations besides just “Digital”. I’ve played right her hands and lost 5k USD. She and CS asked me to transfer money over my account to maintain a certain “balance”, or else my account would be frozen (and to unfreeze the account, I have to transfer additional 10k). I asked my brother about this, and he gave me the info that this was a scam.

Don't throw any money into their platform anymore they are totally scam!
Have you reported to your local police? Please do it we need to let more people know it :(

This is just disgusting. I’m from USA, was using a dating app and found this lady who was in HK but moved to Canada. She baited me into using this “Digital” app since 3 weeks ago. She tried really hard to earn my trust with many conversations besides just “Digital”. I’ve played right her hands and lost 5k USD. She and CS asked me to transfer money over my account to maintain a certain “balance”, or else my account would be frozen (and to unfreeze the account, I have to transfer additional 10k). I asked my brother about this, and he gave me the info that this was a scam.
Don't throw any money into their platform anymore they are totally scam!
Have you reported to your local police? Please do it we need to let more people know it :(

what do you mean ? you already ask the CS ? they just now told me to recharge the same nominal at the application, and can directly withdraw. but I haven't try it
I don't want talk to CS anymore as they are scammer, they still dare to ask me pay the money as soon as possible

I think i have same problem with you now?ask me to pay handling fee for 15% I pay already, but still can not withdraw , ask me to pay another 10%, them use another Link,he is boy from HK

I think i have same problem with you now?ask me to pay handling fee for 15% I pay already, but still can not withdraw , ask me to pay another 10%, them use another Link,he is boy from HK

Do not send them any more money. It's a scam and please report them to your local police and bank and then follow all the proper procedure to report them ASAP. The more victims stepping forward, the authorities will do something about it.

Back