Victoria's Daily Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoriajensen

Private, 1st Class
Hello everyone,

I have decided to post my daily analyses, musings and thoughts about various currency pairs that I am interested in here. Mostly those cover EUR/USD and AUD/USD, but they are not limited to them.

Regarding AUD/USD, it is obvious the pair has been very bearish for the past months. Currently it is retracing and it may likely reach 0.7310, which was a stubborn support level which has now turned into a resistance, but once the retracement ends the pair will probably continue moving to the downside. A breakout below the last low at 0.7200 should confirm that.

The AUD/USD retracement continues - the pair broke out above the target at 0.7310 and continues moving to the upside for now. Next target will likely be around 0.7350. All that said, the trend remains bearish.

The pair broke out above the resistance at 0.7350, the move to the upside will likely continue for now as the pair is still bullish. The next target will likely be at 0.7465, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the daily time-frame.

The pair found some support at 0.7240 and is now testing the resistance at 0.7345. If it breaks out above that level and 0.7380 the move to the upside may continue.

AUD/USD is still testing the resistance at 0.7345 but considering how bullish it is it will likely break out above that level and continue moving to the upside. Next target is, as I said, at 0.7380.

EUR/USD is quite bullish - the pair is testing the resistance at 1.1715, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the daily time-frame and it will likely break out above that level. If it does next target is likely 1.1750.

AUD/USD bounced off from 0.7360 yet again and it will likely fall back towards 0.7200. A continuation of the bearish trend won't be confirmed before a breakout below the last low at 0.7200.

The move to the downside continues for now but the pair is yet to break out below 0.7200. Before that happens I wouldn't open new short positions.

The pair did break out below 0.7200 and continues moving to the downside. Next target is likely the last low at 0.7165.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back