Victoria's Daily Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUD/USD is still consolidating around the resistance at 0.7140. Whether there will be a move to the downside remains to be seen.

AUD/USD has formed a spinning top candlestick at 0.7140 on the four-hour time-frame. That particular candlestick is a signal for indecision, not a reversal, so the move to the upside may still continue.

Last edited:
EUR/USD formed a shooting star candlestick on the daily time-frame at 1.1620 and bounced off from that resistance. It is currently testing the support at 1.1530, a breakout below that level could lead to a further move to the downside towards 1.1430.

EUR/USD did break out below 1.1530 and the move to the downside towards 1.1430 continues. A breakout below that level in turn could lead to another drop towards 1.1300.

AUD/USD found some support at 0.7090 and formed a doji candlestick on the four-hour time-frame at that level before bouncing off from it. Next target is likely at 0.7130 again.

EUR/USD did reach 1.1430 and bounced off from that support. It is currently moving to the downside back towards that level, a breakout below it could lead to another drop towards 1.1400.

Last edited:
AUD/USD continues moving to the downside. If it breaks out below the last low at 0.7040 next target will likely be around 0.7000.

EUR/USD finally broke out below the support at 1.1400 and next target is likely the last low that was formed at 1.1300.

Welcome to FPA. I keep meaning to post stuff on my thread but I don’t have the patience for it at the moment. Hope your account is fatter by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back