Victory against a Scam broker(Lbinary) = Victim of Identity fraud

ys321

Private
NOTICE:
Impending Class Action Lawsuit
Against LBinary

Click for more info

Over the recent past, since my successful charge back against LBinary about six months ago, I have been an unfortunate victim of identity fraud. Lbinary has passed on my personal details to many brokers(all scam one's of course, I guess it figures :D) eg. Banc de binary, 365 Binary options etc. They have automatically sent me welcome e-mail's for joining them, when I never did in the first place. Also, during these last six months I have been inundated with calls from various brokers offering me their services. Which unfortunately led me to ditch my current number.

I guess this was their way off getting back at me for getting MY money back from them. This leads to my main point, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR DETAILS TO JUST ANY RANDOM BROKER OUT THERE!! Please do some background research. It may come back to bite you in any way or form. Unfortunately, I have learnt this the hard way make sure you don't.

What would a broker send to other brokers your details? it doesn't make any sense.

My only explanation is that one of their employees is selling their database lists

Make sure to report LBinary and all the other brokers calling you to the financial authorities as well as the consumer protection agencies in your country. Ask your phone company if anything can be done about unsolicited phone calls.

Master Yoda has an interesting point - unless perhaps all of these brokers are working together.

I suspect that the brokers DO work together. When I am tricked into signing up with one (e.g. 'give your best email address for details of this free trading software', I then find that I am contacted by several different brokers. e.g. after signing up with TitanTrade (via MockingBird) a few weeks ago (don't worry - no money deposited), I am then contacted by 365BinaryOptions today (same contact info). I've also been contacted by other brokers through other channels - and I can trace that back to the original contact, as I often use unique email addresses (I have over 1000 customised ones).
One sneaky thing is that MockingBird actually created a TitanTrade account in my name and without me agreeing to it.
I expect that, once the broker realises that they can't get money out of someone, they sell the details as 'someone interested in making money online'.

Simple solution - avoid all binary brokers. For Forex brokers, check them out at the FPA before opening an account with them.

Back