1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIDEO #1: How to identify Forex scams in 5 steps

Discussion in '5 Forex Scams Used in EAs, Indicators and Signals' started by Ea-Coder, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Ea-Coder

Ea-Coder EA-Coder.com Representative

How to identify Forex scams in 5 steps

-----

-----

How to identify Forex scams in 5 steps:
    1) How did you find out about the product? Spam email or reputable website/magazine?
    2) Are there only backtest results? Backtest results alone cannot be trusted. Ask for Myfxbook verified results.
    3) Are Myfxbook results are public or they are private with hidden data? Do not trust hidden results.
    4) Do you get investor password with IP address? Don't trust it.
    5) Check reviews on ForexPeaceArmy.com

-----

- Rimantas Petrauskas
    The secret behind successful Algotrading is
    managing a portfolio of many automated strategies.

Rimantas Petrauskas >>

5 Forex Scams Used by Providers of EA, Indicators and Trading Signals video series created by Rimantas Petrauskas - algorithmic Forex trader, programmer and creator of many MT4 Apps.

2. SanAmsterdam

SanAmsterdam Private

I'd like to add one:

6. Use common sense. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Wonder about incredible results..? If so, it probably won't work. Most systems sold for a few bucks will not generate the projected millions... If they would, why would anyone sell?

3. Ea-Coder

Thanks for the addition. Sounds right.

4. Blessed4Trading

Blessed4Trading Private

Thank you for your great presentation.
    Keep up your good work.

Ea-Coder likes this.
  5. Ea-Coder

Thanks. Stay tuned for more ;-)

6. marcesimas1972

marcesimas1972 Recruit

Thanks for the advice!

Ea-Coder likes this.
  7. Ea-Coder

You're welcome. Glad it is helpful for you.
    Stay tuned for more videos ;-)

8. Forex Detective

Forex Detective Sergeant

Hi Ea-Coder, great video and explanation.

Now I'd like to ask you something. There are so many Forex scams out there claiming that they are trading on the Forex market, where the clients fund their account through e-wallets, such as bitcoin, and the profits are based on daily or weekly basis, usually +10%or more. But all the money is going direct into the traders account, and the capital keeps growing and growing, some of the traders are showing proof of trading results, but only the closed trades and every Friday, the investors receive their profits and are encouraged to show proof of profits on the social media.

My question is: Do you know how they manipulate the trading results from the broker? As far I can see, the account is a life trading account and one company called FX10 Investments went from $30K to over $7M in 7 months, but it's a HIYP and I don't believe it's possible to reach consistent profits week after week for several months.

It would be great if there is a way to expose the truth behind the trading results to the investors, perhaps they'd finally realise that it's a scam and that their capital is in risk of disappearing at any time.

Ea-Coder likes this.
  9. Ea-Coder

To be honest, I do not know how they manipulate the trading results from the broker. Mostly every case is unique. If you watch all my videos from this series you'll know where to look at to know if that broker is a scam or not.

10. dunebug81

dunebug81 Recruit

Useful tips! thanks. (really there are people who open accounts from messages received by spammy emails??)

Ea-Coder likes this.