• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Vinsonfinancials.com

General discussions of a financial company

Who We Are

Vinson Financials Ltd was set up in 2012 by a group of forex industry professionals with various departmental experiences. When creating Vinson Financials we wanted to take these experiences into perspective in order to offer a more tailored service to our Clients and IBs.

The company, a traditional market maker and STP broker has its headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus and is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), license no. 184/12, and is compliant with MiFID.

With us by your side you can be sure you will have a firm hold on the market. As a fully regulated European investment firm, we meet the highest standards of corporate governance and financial reporting, with transparency at all levels.

What We Offer?

• Competitive pricing
  • Flexible terms for agents, introducing brokers (IBs) and white labels
  • 28 currency pairs, 4 and 5 digit pricing, floating and fixed spreads
  • Protection of funds under the Investor Compensation Fund
  • Negative balance protection

Why Us?

• With a mindset that is client focused, our executives will work closely with you to gain a better understanding of your trading needs and devise tailored solutions for your needs, resulting in an enhanced trading experience and revenue generation.
  • As a leading forex broker, we provide a suite of cutting-edge technology and innovative trading tools coupled with financially progressive thinking.
  • We have spent more than a decade in the industry and have all the basic amenities required to run a successful operation. Our years of experience have helped us build long-lasting relationships with top tier banks and trading partners, ensuring that we can consistently quote tight spreads at all times, irrespective of market conditions.
  • While we offer flexible terms to all our agents, IBs and white labels, and use the best execution venues, liquidity and counter parties, we still ensure our pricing is competitive so forex trading can be more profitable for our clients.
  • Finally we offer two account types with fixed spreads on 4 decimal pricing, and floating spreads on 5 decimal pricing, giving our clients the option to select an account type suited to their own requirements and experience.

Why Trade With Us?

• Our expertise and experience in forex trading
  • Friendly and professional staff on call to assist you
  • Secure transactions
  • Prices that truly reflect the market

speads and execution is very good as I am scalper, but when I wanted to trade the RBA news release their support officer told me that they only process the deposits during normal business hours

Back