• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIP-Brokers.com

General discussions of a financial company
Plesse I would like a link to Nazem who reported about VIP brokers. I am already a victim of VIP brokers scam so that we can work together. My account is still running on their platform. But they have refused withdrawal.

Plesse I would like a link to Nazem who reported about VIP brokers. I am already a victim of VIP brokers scam so that we can work together. My account is still running on their platform. But they have refused withdrawal.

Hi,
my contact is REMOVED

if you want to make complain against them, contact me

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful information, share it publicly so everyone can benefit.

If you have deposited any cent to VIP brokers bear in mind that has gone forever. They will put all amount of pressure on you to deposit but the moment you mention withdrawal they will tell you your broker will call you. The so called broker will never call you. I thank God for this forum that opened my eyes. I suffered the first degree LOSS and was about entering the 2nd degree when i realised they are only out to steal. I advise anybody still depositing with them to apply for withdrawal then you will see their true colour.

Hi Mekus,

If you want to complaint against them contact me on:
REMOVED

Post the information in the thread so everyone can see it.

Hi Mekus,

REMOVED

I
Hi Mekus,

REMOVED

After been scammed of 5000 USD by VIP brokers a man who called himself Sebastin called me and told me that he wanted to help me since my broker Tom Michael is no longer contacting me. That the best I can do is to deposit another 1000 USD in order to facilitate the withdrawal. I refused he tried to out pressure on me to yield I refused . He said VIP brokers are in trouble that people's money are stocked there that he was only trying to bring out my own. I told him if he were honest to help me he can as well send 1000usd to my depost and when the money is collected he can take his own with interest. He refused. I invited him to this forum he said this forum cannot help and that he has left VIP brokers. I told him they can run but will not escape the law of carma.

I

After been scammed of 5000 USD by VIP brokers a man who called himself Sebastin called me and told me that he wanted to help me since my broker Tom Michael is no longer contacting me. That the best I can do is to deposit another 1000 USD in order to facilitate the withdrawal. I refused he tried to out pressure on me to yield I refused . He said VIP brokers are in trouble that people's money are stocked there that he was only trying to bring out my own. I told him if he were honest to help me he can as well send 1000usd to my depost and when the money is collected he can take his own with interest. He refused. I invited him to this forum he said this forum cannot help and that he has left VIP brokers. I told him they can run but will not escape the law of carma.

they are scam and be careful and do not put even any other penny. contact me on REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Nezam ignored 2 requests to share information publicly and tried to get private contact for a 3rd time. He has been banned as a probable recovery room scammer.

Mekus, the FPA has been banning dozens of "helpful" people every month. They do not want to help. They want to steal more money from people who have already been scammed. If anyone with a new FPA account tries to get into private contact with you, use the Report Abuse button immediately.

Do not send another $1000 to VIP-Brokers. Instead, start a thread in Scam Alerts. Give the details about how and when you deposited and what VIP Brokers said about depositing another $1000.

Back