VIP brokers smart scammers

Mekus

Recruit
VIP brokers have a smart way of milking you financially dry. I entered into their trap early November 2017 through an advert called H-code l registered and deposited 200 USD. After a day their system was no longer working. Later they called me and told me they have transfered my account to VIP brokers and that they will give me a manager that will help me do profitable trading. As a novice in the trade I was glad. One Tom Michael who claimed to be my financial manager was putting much pressure on me to deposit more money in order to make more profit.. After making another deposit of 500 USD. He said that was not enough . That i should listen to CNN and see how much a unit of Bitcoin is going for that time it was about 6000.USD. He said I should hurry to invest. And truely CNN was reporting daily increase in the price of the Bitcoin. Instead of searching deeply into the review of the broker I went and started a course on how to trade online. I learnt the VIP brokers were launched in Nov 2017 and there was no much negative reviews about them. At one time he performed one trade in my presence and I made a profit of 150usd. Now that he has remote control of my system using an app called any desk he can manipulate my account. My First suspicion came the day he pressured me to deposit 2000 Euro I logged into my bank account the moment he saw credit balance of 3000usd he will stop at nothing than clearing it. When I typed 2000euro and was about to send he said I should wait a bit he directed my attention to another thing and changed the 2000 to 3000 euro not knowing he has changed the figure I clicked send. It was when I looked into the balance I saw zero balance. I called him and complained he said I should not worry that the money would be returned very soon with profit . He kept calling me even 12 midnight to deposit so that he will seal a deal and the profit will start coming that I should try and make it 6000 USD that he can make the rest to complete the deal. It was when I completed 5000 USD and he was still going into my credit card to withdraw 2000 euro that my fear heightened.Althogh my credit card bank told me that I was dealing with criminals so the blocked the card . When I told him about what the bank said. He told me that's what they tell everyone that they don't want me to use the money for bussiness that I should call then to unblock the card. I became so worried and came across this forum I could call my saviour though it was late but am grateful if not I would have lost more. It was at this point that I asked for withdrawal..wrote to their compliance team they told me my broker would call me Instead of processing withdrawal he is asking me to make a new deposit of 1000usd.After series of emails with no reply his partner Sebastin on the 23rd of Jan 2018 told me he would like to help me recover the money. That i should show him my account from where i made the deposits. I told him I have the print out but he insisted on going into my account. I know he wanted to see the credit balance so as to make effort to clear it. He said I must deposit 1000 USD to help me recover the money. I told him even one cent I can't again. He now told me that I have been scammed and that he used to work with them that Tom Michael and the company are having problems. I wrote this details for traders to take note.I am more than the amount the stole. I have learnt my lesson.
My credit card bank assured me they were in the process of charging back the ones through them but my normal bank said they can't help. But if there is any suggestion on how to recover this kind of LOSS I will be happy.

@Mekus, you can invite VIP to this thread (via support/compliance email addresses, live chat, official social media accounts)?

But you wrote everything into one paragraph and it is difficult to follow your story. How many deposits did you make (dates/times)? How much total did you deposit? When did they close your positions? What date(s) did you request they stop trading/process withdrawal/etc? You should use bullet points or numbering points to highlight the sequence of events more clearly.

In other words, each transaction should have a date (and timestamp with timezone if needed) next to it so it is easier to follow all of the transactions.

Some screenshots might also be helpful.

Thanks for your advise . I quite appreciate that. In nutshell I deposited the sum of 4000 Euros through bank transfers and 700 dollars through credit card details I can provide when there is the need. I have not started trading when I noticed they are scammers and requisted for withdrawal.
When I informed the compliance office they told me that my broker would call me for the withdrawal. When the broker called me he insisted I must deposit another 1000usd for the withdrawal to be possible. I can still access my account but no action is taking place.

Thanks for your advise . I quite appreciate that. In nutshell I deposited the sum of 4000 Euros through bank transfers and 700 dollars through credit card details I can provide when there is the need. I have not started trading when I noticed they are scammers and requisted for withdrawal.
When I informed the compliance office they told me that my broker would call me for the withdrawal. When the broker called me he insisted I must deposit another 1000usd for the withdrawal to be possible. I can still access my account but no action is taking place.

Take screenshots of all relevant transactions. If you have emails that show confirmation of deposits and such, save those as well.

Invite them to this thread with the same email address that you use for previous correspondence, and CC to their support/compliance email addresses.

If they still do not process your withdrawal after about 4-5 days or so, be prepared to file a trader's court case.

You cannot complain to any regulator because they are unregulated.
vip-brokers disclaimer bottom of page.png
Where were they claiming to operate out of?

You can however go ahead and leave a review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14356/vip-brokers-binary-brokers

VIP brokers have a smart way of milking you financially dry. I entered into their trap early November 2017 through an advert called H-code l registered and deposited 200 USD. After a day their system was no longer working. Later they called me and told me they have transfered my account to VIP brokers and that they will give me a manager that will help me do profitable trading. As a novice in the trade I was glad. One Tom Michael who claimed to be my financial manager was putting much pressure on me to deposit more money in order to make more profit.. After making another deposit of 500 USD. He said that was not enough . That i should listen to CNN and see how much a unit of Bitcoin is going for that time it was about 6000.USD. He said I should hurry to invest. And truely CNN was reporting daily increase in the price of the Bitcoin. Instead of searching deeply into the review of the broker I went and started a course on how to trade online. I learnt the VIP brokers were launched in Nov 2017 and there was no much negative reviews about them. At one time he performed one trade in my presence and I made a profit of 150usd. Now that he has remote control of my system using an app called any desk he can manipulate my account. My First suspicion came the day he pressured me to deposit 2000 Euro I logged into my bank account the moment he saw credit balance of 3000usd he will stop at nothing than clearing it. When I typed 2000euro and was about to send he said I should wait a bit he directed my attention to another thing and changed the 2000 to 3000 euro not knowing he has changed the figure I clicked send. It was when I looked into the balance I saw zero balance. I called him and complained he said I should not worry that the money would be returned very soon with profit . He kept calling me even 12 midnight to deposit so that he will seal a deal and the profit will start coming that I should try and make it 6000 USD that he can make the rest to complete the deal. It was when I completed 5000 USD and he was still going into my credit card to withdraw 2000 euro that my fear heightened.Althogh my credit card bank told me that I was dealing with criminals so the blocked the card . When I told him about what the bank said. He told me that's what they tell everyone that they don't want me to use the money for bussiness that I should call then to unblock the card. I became so worried and came across this forum I could call my saviour though it was late but am grateful if not I would have lost more. It was at this point that I asked for withdrawal..wrote to their compliance team they told me my broker would call me Instead of processing withdrawal he is asking me to make a new deposit of 1000usd.After series of emails with no reply his partner Sebastin on the 23rd of Jan 2018 told me he would like to help me recover the money. That i should show him my account from where i made the deposits. I told him I have the print out but he insisted on going into my account. I know he wanted to see the credit balance so as to make effort to clear it. He said I must deposit 1000 USD to help me recover the money. I told him even one cent I can't again. He now told me that I have been scammed and that he used to work with them that Tom Michael and the company are having problems. I wrote this details for traders to take note.I am more than the amount the stole. I have learnt my lesson.
My credit card bank assured me they were in the process of charging back the ones through them but my normal bank said they can't help. But if there is any suggestion on how to recover this kind of LOSS I will be happy.
I just type vip brokers and I found scam warning on the google page. I always advise to everyone that do not go with brokers with big amount first time.
Here are the few steps before you choose the broker.
Pick up Broker
Search about them on net
No doubt that you will get scam waring with every broker but you can compare them with another one
Go with them with a small deposit
Trade some pairs and then try their withdrawal
If you find everything good then you can go with the amount you want.

Now come to solution..................

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I have invited them to join this forum though one of them Sebastian told me that the forum can't help me. One of them called on 29/1/2018 With a German phone number telling me that my broker Tom Michael had an accident and is in hospital. He said that Tom Michael made a contract to reserve Bitcoin worth 15,000.00usd . That i have paid only 5000 usd. Leaving a balace of 10000usd. That for me to make any withdrawal that I must pay the balance. Which I saw as a child's play .They used to call me with London number. I still need help to recover my money from these heartless individuals.

I have invited them to join this forum though one of them Sebastian told me that the forum can't help me. One of them called on 29/1/2018 With a German phone number telling me that my broker Tom Michael had an accident and is in hospital. He said that Tom Michael made a contract to reserve Bitcoin worth 15,000.00usd . That i have paid only 5000 usd. Leaving a balace of 10000usd. That for me to make any withdrawal that I must pay the balance. Which I saw as a child's play .They used to call me with London number. I still need help to recover my money from these heartless individuals.

Don't accept anything that is told to you over the phone. Encourage them to reply by email to your inquiry.

BTW, you should install an automatic voice recorder on your phone such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appstar.callrecorder&hl=en so that at least you can have a personal copy of whatever is told to you.

M

Back