• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem VIP-Cititrader Scam - Spotoptions too?

I am having an issue with a company

ai007

Corporal
I want to file this case now against VIP Cititrader for cheating me into investing a big amount in their so called low (later medium) risk VIP-Citrader managed account, which they solely traded. After loosing a big amount and realizing that they are not fair and clean, I requested for a refund, which they refused.
Now this is unbelievable, seems like a story book. Dave from VIP Cititrader/Citrades called me and dropped a nasty email last week, threatening me that they will freeze my account if I kept on posting. Guess what, my 60 days of credit card transaction period to dispute had expired few days ago. First Dave kept me engaged earlier that they found a major issue with their system that they are fixing and if I keep calm I see major changes. Then Phillips Baron sends an email saying that it will take about a week to fix it, I waited and now this voice mail!!!!
Someone on these forums advised me some time ago to not invest anymore with them and asked me to request Cititrader for a partial refund (that I may re-invest later) as a test case. I requested and they tried to engage me into a contract, required $10K investment to ensure that my capital will not shrink anymore. I asked Dave for a few additional days to consult with the lawyer and Dave's email response was, you can work on the contract later, send me the money now (what a joke).
I am shortly going to open up a case with FPA and provide the facts with their account trading versus their documented promises (based on which they trapped me into investing more and more). I will try my best using these forums, youtube, facebook, etc to get my hard earned money back. If this does not work out, I plan to use professional help both here and in Cypress. File with SEC, CYsec, etc. Additionally, if anyone can please help me on how I may proceed, will greatly appreciate that.

Looks like a person can't even get into vip-cititrader.com without a password. Where did you originally sign up for your account?

You mention that the 60 days has passed. Does this mean you managed to recover your funds?

Thanks!

This is correct, logging into the VIP Cititrader requires login information. I originally registered through the Cititrader website. Dave then, called me and promised me a minimum of 26 to 33% gain for their VIP Cititrader managed accounts (email proof). According to him this was based on their 2 years of stats. I invested and since then seen losses. In short it is the same but the broker managed version.
Additionally, the web sites are designed poorly from downloading the trade records for analysis, even the employes seem to hardly dare download these records, as per Dave Johonson from VIP Cititrader when requested my Citrades records (Citrades is traded by myself), I quote from his email "I have to do exactly the same thing, your VIP account had 20 pages of trading so I did it as favor for you. Your CITrades account has over 130 pages, it would take me multiple hours and with my shcedule, I do not have that much time to dedicate to that task. If I had a way of exporting your trades in 1 shot I would do that for you with the greatest of pleasure.". This is an alarming comment coming from the Broker, managing big accounts.
No, I guess my greed got in the way, few days late in disputing approximately $5000. Planning to talk to my bank tomorrow. I could only dispute a small fraction though and I am really doing this to salvage the best possible and alert the Bank about this. A big amount was wired to a US Company as per their instructions.

Make sure to speak to the fraud department at your bank. Explain the whole thing. Ask if there's also a way to file a police report.

Make sure to speak to the fraud department at your bank. Explain the whole thing. Ask if there's also a way to file a police report.

Thanks I will, I guess, I will have to step up the efforts now and publish my findings as well. Which are mind boggling and deserve to be included in some text book. As the only thing I got from these guys is threats, asking for more money to protect earlier investment (wonder if this is the modern way ransome, not sure). No word on why they messed up my accounts and what compensations they have for extremely poor and irresponsible attitude.
I don't know why they are so bold and fearless. They ran their adds and published their auto trader reuslts of 70% wins in parallel while my so called managed account did only around 50%. They claim managed acc. Is better than auto trader.
I can also prove that they made delibrate attempts to dry my acc. Out by doing extremely unusual high volume trades for short while and after that continued very low volumes.

Well LOL, you are a bit strange ai007. Nothing is sure in forex market, even low risk managering system. Even they told only 70% winning, means that theres still 30% risk. You chose to invest or not, its your choice. So now you have lost and you requested for what you have lost, is that a bit mental ? Its the same you are trying to make a charge-back which is illegal. Myseft invested in Cititrader 2 months ago but with a small amount of $1000, I played myseft and withdrew around $700 profit without problem. 3 days and got the money. I did affiliate for them too, just this month the payment is a bit slow. Do you want to take a look at my account ?

withdraw proof vipcititrader.jpg

Here is my account. I should say thank to Vip Cititrader so that I could make this profit. You are just unlucky. This is a risk part of Forex investment dude.

Attachments

• withdraw proof vipcititrader.jpg
    withdraw proof vipcititrader.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 13
VIP-Cititrader managed account, Is it Scam or beyond?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/smilies/confused.png
So much appreciate FPA for providing this platform to voice concerns, not only to the clients of the rip-off companies but their employees as well. I saw one comment few hours ago. I have not had experience, where the employees going to the scam sites to report and in few hours report the issue resolution.
I should have myself paid heed to the negative comments few months ago. I was then informed that there are couple of negatives, one involved with the credit card fraud and other is paid site. Now, there I am, spending hours and hours trying to clean someone else's mess while feeding them with my money.
Whatever I post next :confused:will have backing with, either emails, voice mails, phone records. The trading data came from Dave Johonson.

Back