• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem VIP-Cititrader Scam - Spotoptions too?

I am having an issue with a company
Levines, your issue may be resolved. That doesn't mean ai007's issue is resolved. Would you think it fair if he posted in your thread claiming your issue wasn't resolved?

are you and ai007 the same person??

how come u ask for retraction of statement, when there ai007 has not asked for it

!!!Issue has not been resolved, this is a lie!!!

This is not the first time this happened, all 3 of those informet receiving a settlement had/have been posting on others threads undermining the severity of the issue. Additionally, the private information contained in the messages sent to these accounts is now flooding the threads. I will get to this and some similar crap a little later.

I want to say the following, as I am now planning to move to the next step. If Mr IP (with many faces) wants I can upload the email screenshots, I had done the effort to pdf these already anyways:

1.******I had informed Dave Johnson far ahead in time before even posting a mild question about Citrades/Cititrader on the forums about my intentions. And he did respond to me, requesting me to wait for a while, but then nothing happened and that’s why I am here.*In doubt request me for email upload

2.******I had informed Citrades/Cititrader ahead in time about my uploading a video, showing their performance. At that time Citrades/Cititrader response was “I will have a good time proving your “facts” fiction”. Soon, I will upload all that info.

3.******The only offers, received so far from Citrades/Cititrader are for investing more money to get some sort of guarantee or asking me to self-trade of whatever is left in my account.*In doubt request me for email upload

4.******In a little while, I will start responding to all the posts from Citrades/Cititrader, irrespective of what thread it is in with email/other screen shots as required. I have waited enough now.

And baby, you dont understand why i only deposit 1k$ right ?

thats it, i have had enuff of this criminal.

this is not a scam, this is premeditated crime.

hint: their domain name contains a very precious four letters that are trademarked by one of the largest banks in this world.

citi

i suggest that you call citibank or just stop in to one of their branches and they will open up a can of worms on this disgusting individual.

ai, i am so sorry that you had to lose your funds this way.

do not ever negotiate with terrorists.

drop the hammer on em.

call citibank and find out if they get their tails in a twist over random people using their citi name as if they own it.

isnt it curious that nobody noticed this one small detail?

it took me all of two seconds to look at their cheesebox website to know what is up.

they stole you.

vip-cititrader.com

somebody has a problem coming their way.

it is called citibank fraud department.

they will straight up boff these dumb cats.

zero/.

They've already planned ahead for this eventuality. They also own Citrades.com and probably a few other domain names.

I have a similar story. Got taken for $ 10,000. Same names, same tactics. I will join with you in attempting recovery, or prosecution.

I have a similar story. Got taken for $ 10,000. Same names, same tactics. I will join with you in attempting recovery, or prosecution.

i do not have time to take the lead, but if somebody would take a look at all of the evidence, i am absolutely sure that you will find some tidbit of information that will lead you directly to their doorstep.

hint: in almost all cases of crime, criminals almost always leave some form of evidence.... you just gotta hunt for it.... examine each and every domain name for details... where is it hosted? get inside of that machine.... setup a rootkit.... see what i mean? if fighting against some thing that is dirty, get dirty....

and when you catch them, show to them absolutely no mercy... i would lure them to a region where the penalty for such things is death.

or, you could just pass all information and domains to citibank investigators and then allow citibank to dupe them. it is your 10k and your decision.

happy trading,

zero/.

Back