VIP CRYPTO

oskar

Recruit
I need help to find out if Vip Crypto and 10 Brokers are the same. I opened an account with Vip Crypto after being directed to the platform by the BitBubbleTech software. My declaration of deposit came from 10 Brokers instead of Vip Crypto. The account managers interfered with my account so I tried to close my account. I have been trying to get my deposit back without any success. I have deposited $4796. Any ideas or comments on either brokers.

I need help to find out if Vip Crypto and 10 Brokers are the same. I opened an account with Vip Crypto after being directed to the platform by the BitBubbleTech software. My declaration of deposit came from 10 Brokers instead of Vip Crypto. The account managers interfered with my account so I tried to close my account. I have been trying to get my deposit back without any success. I have deposited $4796. Any ideas or comments on either brokers.
Are you in contact with 10 brokers about your deposit?

Thank you but I have been in touch with them but they are doing nothing about refunding my deposit, so I have turned to MyChargeBack.

Back