VIP OPTION: $ 39,311.00 DISAPPEARED FROM MY ACCOUNT

Win Scammers

Private
On March 14-2018 my account VIP OPTION has been totally emptied of $ 39,311.00 by not authorized trading. In less then one minute, with three trades for $10,000.00 and one for $ 9,311.00, all was gone! Balance zero.
Totally not authorized trading! I did not do that trading and VIP is not authorized to trade for me.
And this happened to many many other clients of VIP OPTIONS.

I sent 73 emails asking them to cancell the not authorized trading and to restore the previous situation, and claimed the refund.

I have many proofs of what is happened and I would be glad to send them to you: please tell to me where can I copy the screenshots of the not authorized trading, my registration to VIP OPTION, my emails claiming refund and so on. and oper a Folder.

I have also proofs of many previous illecit behavious: when I asked a withdrawal they first offered me a Bonus that I refused, then called me a ‘Manager Director’ saying that if I wanted to get my withdrawal I was having to let him trading for me, when I refused and asked to close my account he disappeared altogether and never answered, nor did Client Support.

On march 14 (the night of the not authorized trading) I received an email from a “general manager” of both VIP OPTION and FC OPTIONS offering me an 'award algoritm system' to boost my profit: I refused and both my VIP an FC accounts have been immediately emptied ...

I can sent to you all the documents you require.
Please tell me what I can do: I really need your help!
Thankyou thankyou thankyou

VIP OPTIONS: $ 39,311.00 DISAPPEARED FROM MY ACCOUNT

On March 14-2018 my account VIP OPTION has been totally emptied of $ 39,311.59 by not authorized trading. In less then one minute, with three trades for $10,000.00 and one for $ 9,311.59, all was gone! Balance zero.
upload_2018-5-22_16-38-13.png

Totally not authorized trading! I did not do that trading and VIP is not authorized to trade for me.
And this happened to many many other clients of VIP OPTIONS.

I sent 73 emails asking them to cancell the not authorized trading and to restore the previous situation, and claimed the refund.
I have many proofs of what is happened and I would be glad to send them to you: all the screenshots, my registration to VIP OPTION, my emails claiming refund, and so on.

I have also many proofs of previous illecit behavious: when I asked a withdrawal they first offered me a Bonus that I refused, then called me a ‘Manager Director’ saying that if I wanted to get my withdrawal I was having to let him trading for me, when I refused and asked to close my account he disappeared altogether and never answered again, nor did Client Support.

On march 14 (the night of the not authorized trading) I received an email from a “general manager” of both VIP OPTION and FC OPTIONS offering me an 'award algoritm system' to boost my profit: I refused and both my VIP an FC accounts have been immediately emptied ...

Please tell me what I can do: I really need your help!

Bro I'm not with VIP OPTIONS but i just posted an hour ago and am having the same problem, they are doing unauthorized trades trying to drain my account like you. I'm having to login every few minutes even at 3am just so they dont do it again. I only had a couple of hundred but even after telling them to stop they don't. I wish I could help, it seems the best option is to do a charge back i need to wait until my bank is open tomorrow to talk to them

VIP OPTION SCAM FOR $ 39,311.59: ON MARCH 14-2018 MY VIP OPTION ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY EMPTIED BY NOT AUTHORIZED TRADING: I DID NOT DO THAT TRADING AND VIP OPTION IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO TRADE FOR ME! THE SAME HAPPENED TO MANY OTHER CLIENTS OF VIP OPTION

Totally not authorized trading! And for a crazy amount for each trade as you can see here:

upload_2018-5-22_22-14-13.png

I sent 73 emails to VIP OPTION asking them to cancell all the not authorized trading and to restore the previous situation, and I claimed the refund.

I have all the evidence of what happened: screenshots of the not authorized trading, my registration to VIP OPTION, my emails claiming the refund and their replies.

I have also evidende of many 'previous' illecit behavious: when I asked a withdrawal they first offered me a Bonus that I refused, then called me a ‘Manager Director’ saying that if I wanted to get my withdrawal I was having to let him trading for me, when I refused and asked to close my account he disappeared altogether and never answered, nor did Client Support.

On march 14 (the night of the not authorized trading) I received an email from a “general manager” of both VIP OPTION and FC OPTIONS offering me an 'award algoritm system' to boost my profit: I refused and BOTH MY VIP OPTION AND FC OPTIONS ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY AND COMPLETELY EMPTIED...

Please tell me what I can do: I really need help!

Bro I'm not with VIP OPTIONS but i just posted an hour ago and am having the same problem, they are doing unauthorized trades trying to drain my account like you. I'm having to login every few minutes even at 3am just so they dont do it again. I only had a couple of hundred but even after telling them to stop they don't. I wish I could help, it seems the best option is to do a charge back i need to wait until my bank is open tomorrow to talk to them
if you deposited money via credit card MasterCard or Visa
Call your bank or credit card company and request a charge back under
“services promised were not received". You should get your money

Back