• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIP21K.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi

just saw the sales page, not much at it, small description and as I saw no payment via clickbank (for easy refund) and high price ($699/$599) . The myfxbook chart is very impressive so I will watch this one closely for results. Only thing is are they using an demo or live account?

Vip21

Its rare that a system is being traded and posted on a LIVE account

So yes, it is live.

If you go to Myfxbook.com and click on the 'General' tab you can see which broker they are using and whether its a live or demo trading account.

Here are their General stats as of 9/16/2010
# Skalper EA >>> Unique design
# Views:626
# Broker: DigitalDealing
# Leverage: 1:500
# Type: Real https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon4.gif
# System:Technical
# Trading:Automated
# Started:Jul 06, 2010

I haven't purchased this EA. Nor ANY for a good while. But, it looks good so far. Maybe Ill consider it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice about half way through it takes a one week break, then seems to be a completely different system. First it takes profit anywhere from 1 to 50 pips, then it only takes a 1 pip profit. Sometimes it has a stop loss, othertimes it doesn't. I would like to see a lot more explanations about what it is doing.

Big discount >> -50%

Initially, the EA was laid two scalping strategy, but then we decided to change adviser, and leave only one strategy.

This version will be sold at a deep discount from 25 - 31 October.

In November, it starts monitoring the new version of EA Vip21K.
Large differences will not be no big changes in the rules of entry into the market, profits will be even greater.

I'm running your EA on FXopen demo, but it isn't placing any trades. Also I don't understand your instructions on GMT setting - how is this done?

What is it you do not understand the instructions?

For broker FxOpen, the default settings for the broker configuration change is not necessary.

A warrant you have not opened, by what you've done something wrong. Maybe a check in the terminal settings are not removed, may still something not included in the terminal MT4.

questions

Hi I was thinking about buying this software, however I feel as though I am unfamiliar with how it works. The ratings for your product are very good, but your website is unfortunately a bit small. but any information you can give me will make this purchase easier for me. I was also wondering if this software would work well with my current broker Tadawulfx which is a metatrader platform. I was also wondering the range of account size that the software can utilize, and the smallest amount?.

Hi I was thinking about buying this software, however I feel as though I am unfamiliar with how it works. The ratings for your product are very good, but your website is unfortunately a bit small. but any information you can give me will make this purchase easier for me. I was also wondering if this software would work well with my current broker Tadawulfx which is a metatrader platform. I was also wondering the range of account size that the software can utilize, and the smallest amount?.

Hi Colby Gray,

If you have any questions, please contact me via Skype: fx.....

Bought the software yesterday

Just bought it yesterday. So far no luck in getting it to work. It is generating an error while being strategy tested. I am waiting for some answers from support. Will keep the board posted with developments.

Back