• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIP21K.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just bought it yesterday. So far no luck in getting it to work. It is generating an error while being strategy tested. I am waiting for some answers from support. Will keep the board posted with developments.

Let's face it, you at least one week AIM ADVISOR TO DEMO ACCOUNT?

Put whatever you want. You're not the first to throw mud at me. That there are many such misunderstandings ...
I repeat once again, place any of your useless information, the fact that all the utility can only hide.
If you think that you will trade for the strategy tested, you can write anything.

There are 4 months of actual trading, and this is my argument.

I'm not going to argue with anyone about the robot.
All what I can try to help everyone.
I work 20 hours a day, not that that would listen to the dirt, I'm working that would help, and receive a certain fee. By the fact that I have two children, and with them also have to deal with, feed, educate, and so on. (Pay no attention to my words, it's personal. Just had to comment)
For me tell the story of trade.
And if you have any problems, then let us know what is your broker, which filters their quotes.
And do not threaten me in letters.

Update #1

I could not get the version with the variable lot size to work whatsoever, even when trying different brokers who support fractional lots. The version with the fixed size lot ran albeit with some errors. I ran it in the strategy center with two different brokers, and it generated TOTALLY different orders than what is posted here. Customer support has been a problem so far. What is on their web page is pretty much all you get. There is probably a language barrier since the responses seem to be a poor translation of some online translator service. I am having to read and reread their reponse in order to make some sense out of it.

On FXDD demo, a starting balance of 1000 ended up being 1055 for the same time period listed here on the live test (2010.07.06 to 2010.10.29), again with entirely different order.

On the FxPro platform, the starting balance of 1000 ended up being 1022 with similar results to the FXDD.

After several emails, their response was in essence, trust us it will behave ok if you trade live with it!

I have asked the support to give me a name of a broker where this supposed EA works as advertised, they still have not given me a name of a broker and totally ignored my request. I then asked them to use the same broker I am using so they can see for themselves... they basically said, when we have time! So I decided to resport to this forum, hoping that I can get them to respond in a professional way.

So Mr. D.k. , here is your chance. Please do whats expected of you and give me a software that works, or give me my money back.

Update #2

I typed update number 1 before seeing his response here.

My so called "threat" was a request for a resolution in email, before I take the discussion to this forum. Since he has so far failed to respond in a professional way, this forum it is.

It is adorable that you have two kids and you want to support them. But that does not give you the right to take money from people by selling rubbish. I see this is not going anywhere and you are even refusing to give me a name of a broker where this EA would work, I demand my money back since your website is misleading and is tricking people.

Why would I want to sling mud at you? I don´t even know you. But I did pay you 350 dollars, and I expect something that works in return. I am not running a charity for 20-hour working fathers with two kids. You are selling a product that does not work, and I am a customer who got cheated by you and now demanding a resolution. Thats all. I am not gonna enter into a pissing contest, I am expecting a service in return for my money. So either provide it, or give me my money back.

Editted to add: My brokers info and lists of the test results had been given to this guy yesterday and no explanation was given so far, except to say trade live and it will work. I have saved all 20 email exchanges in case anyone want to see them, FPA staff or otherwise.

Let's face it, you at least one week AIM ADVISOR TO DEMO ACCOUNT?

Put whatever you want. You're not the first to throw mud at me. That there are many such misunderstandings ...
I repeat once again, place any of your useless information, the fact that all the utility can only hide.
If you think that you will trade for the strategy tested, you can write anything.

There are 4 months of actual trading, and this is my argument.

I'm not going to argue with anyone about the robot.
All what I can try to help everyone.
I work 20 hours a day, not that that would listen to the dirt, I'm working that would help, and receive a certain fee. By the fact that I have two children, and with them also have to deal with, feed, educate, and so on. (Pay no attention to my words, it's personal. Just had to comment)
For me tell the story of trade.
And if you have any problems, then let us know what is your broker, which filters their quotes.
And do not threaten me in letters.

Last edited:
EA works fine on my FxStart demo account

Hello,

After some complications with the time settng, for which Denis tried to support me very in a nice manner, I have installed a demo account with the from him recommend FxStart. And I must say, I gained the same results as on FPA real account (every night 2 pips - but this is enough with a higher lot size). If anyone have problems with the EA on his own demo account I propose to install FxStart as demo, then the EA works fine.

Last edited:
Another Russian scam

You are clearly a friend of his, for this EA so far does nothing but places a sell order at the new turn of a new day to scalp a pip or two per day (you can do that manually, no need for an EA). This is what it is doing on my demo, and this is what it is doing on FPA's own demo account. Just review the demo statement posted by FPA on this EA and you will see what I mean. In my view, this is just another Russian scam for a few hundreds dollars. Beware! He is probably rigging the real account numbers with trades he is placing manually (example the 600 withdrawal). For a real test, just check out FPA's own demo test in the drop down menu. It is doing the same thing on my demo. Shame on you and on Denis for cheating the very community that has hosted you.

Hello,

After some complications with the time settng, for which Denis tried to support me very in a nice manner, I have installed a demo account with the from him recommend FxStart. And I must say, I gained the same results as on FPA real account (every night 2 pips - but this is enough with a higher lot size). If anyone have problems with the EA on his own demo account I propose to install FxStart as demo, then the EA works fine.

I understood everything ... you really have decided to mock me and the FPA.
stop. Set for 2-3 weeks on a demo account and see for yourself.
If you are a person who trusts the tester, but you are not on the path to profits.
answer the robot on your demo has been installed on at least one week, and you're all set up correctly?

;)

You are clearly a friend of his, for this EA so far does nothing but places a sell order at the new turn of a new day to scalp a pip or two per day (you can do that manually, no need for an EA). This is what it is doing on my demo, and this is what it is doing on FPA's own demo account. Just review the demo statement posted by FPA on this EA and you will see what I mean. In my view, this is just another Russian scam for a few hundreds dollars. Beware! He is probably rigging the real account numbers with trades he is placing manually (example the 600 withdrawal). For a real test, just check out FPA's own demo test in the drop down menu. It is doing the same thing on my demo. Shame on you and on Denis for cheating the very community that has hosted you.

I just can not publish all correspondence with you via email.
Do you know of anything??
for the simple reason that I am not a crook like you've been thinking.
just you people who could not deal with a simple robot.
you've seen robots settings?
you want to say that would deal with EA to a very tense and be very smart?
if you have trouble with EA, I always help you, and do not need to lie that I refuse to help you ...
If you have any problems let us agree on a certain time, and I can help with installation and configuration of the robot via remote access through a special program I get into your computer and the mood of the robot. and then you realize that you were wrong, and we laugh together afterwards)))

agree to my proposal?

do not be afraid of my actions on your computer, you'll see, you'll see my mouse pointer in his desk, and article do not have to fear I'm not a hacker and your information to me and the gift is not needed)))

:p

make it easier than ever.
all you need is a program TeamViewer.
I think you can find it? and for this you also need to help the forum and even an additional 30 people to help? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TeamViewer TeamViewer

TeamViewer
TeamViewer
TeamViewer

TeamViewer
TeamViewer TeamViewer
TeamViewer
TeamViewer

I apologize to the team for the FPA of TeamViewer.
This is not advertising.)
easy to some people, comes from the tenth time...:)

hear... I was able to silence all who attempt to defile me, by what I always say what is and is not inventing anything, I already got the stupid accusations of fraud, or even what a bad mood.
all have heard my words?
I can not hear your answers...
whether all understand me??
or my poor English prevents you from Seselj brains and put words in such a way that would have made sense?
assistance is not needed? also can help you with this, only in this remote control software is unlikely you will, and stings... :)

A Simple Challenge to the Russian

Instead of turning red and purple over this, you need only to answer one request, then everything will be ok: Please explain the discrepancy between FPA's demo account results (which are identical to the results I am getting), and the results shown on your real account (which are supposedly scalps placed by the EA). My guess is you placed those scalps yourself in order to fool people. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, are you?

As for gaining access to my PC, you must be even more stupid than you look to request such a thing. What are you, in first grade? Or did you want to complete the scam cycle? There is nothing wrong with the setup the EA is working like it is working on FPA's demo, there is something wrong with your intentions, however.

hear... I was able to silence all who attempt to defile me, by what I always say what is and is not inventing anything, I already got the stupid accusations of fraud, or even what a bad mood.
all have heard my words?
I can not hear your answers...
whether all understand me??
or my poor English prevents you from Seselj brains and put words in such a way that would have made sense?
assistance is not needed? also can help you with this, only in this remote control software is unlikely you will, and stings... :)

Back