• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIP21K.com

General discussions of a financial company
Instead of turning red and purple over this, you need only to answer one request, then everything will be ok: Please explain the discrepancy between FPA's demo account results (which are identical to the results I am getting), and the results shown on your real account (which are supposedly scalps placed by the EA). My guess is you placed those scalps yourself in order to fool people. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, are you?

As for gaining access to my PC, you must be even more stupid than you look to request such a thing. What are you, in first grade? Or did you want to complete the scam cycle? There is nothing wrong with the setup the EA is working like it is working on FPA's demo, there is something wrong with your intentions, however.

something tells me you're from,, the team, a man named SOLOR, well, or as something familiar to him. you have such a stupid way of communication.
(What you're saying that I go to first class? Smarter than you or what you can not invent?? You're just as smart SOLOR.)
not to see stupid people like you.

Scammers

Just answer the question about the discrepancy...

p.s. It is hilarious that accuse others of having a "stupid way of communication"

something tells me you're from,, the team, a man named SOLOR, well, or as something familiar to him. you have such a stupid way of communication.
(What you're saying that I go to first class? Smarter than you or what you can not invent?? You're just as smart SOLOR.)

Ok, I have some questions.

In the myfxbook page, if you click on general tabs, you'll find the broker is DigitalDealing. I was not able to find this broker. please would you provide his website? (in the official website for the EA he recommends 2 brokers: fxopen and nordfx. which you don't use. would like to see demos or live accounts running on those brokers)

I noticed in the trading history that trades are not setup with Take Profit. so robot will close trades on it's own?

Yes, your trading records are different then FPA. some trades with over 10 pips, some with 50 pips.

Is anyone getting results like the LIVE account on myfxbook?

I was seriously considering buying this. now, I don't know.

Nu ty i kloun...chto za ohineyu ty nesesh? Esli pytaeshsya naebyvat' pindosov, tak hotya by angliskiy vyuchi. Tebe che trasnlit.ru perevodit? tebya zhe voobche neponyantno, shizofrenik. A sait ty videl svoi?

Koroche hvatit gnat' purgu. Tebya prosyat prostuyu vech'...pokazhi realnyi rezultat kto realnyi broker...vse voprosy razumnye. Nemozhesh - zatknis'...nebudet vrazumitelnogo otveta zdes'...i na gramotnom angliysom, ya tebya lichno snimu s FPA, kak scam...ponyal? Hotya ideya konechno ochen daleko iduchaya, mozhesh za svoyu syemnuyu hibarku zaplatit' za mesyac v zalupupinske s kazhdogo loha a ostalnoe na pogulyat'. Voobchem ty vse ponyal.

FPA is now handling this

I have forwarded this potential scam to FPA and they have graciously accepted to do their own inquires about this character and his alleged EA, which is nothing but a couple of lines of code placing a sell order at 00:01 and closing it in one hour+ for a pip or two. I have decompiled the EA and it is a joke. His live real account is populated with orders he placed manually.

Ok, I have some questions.

In the myfxbook page, if you click on general tabs, you'll find the broker is DigitalDealing. I was not able to find this broker. please would you provide his website? (in the official website for the EA he recommends 2 brokers: fxopen and nordfx. which you don't use. would like to see demos or live accounts running on those brokers)

I noticed in the trading history that trades are not setup with Take Profit. so robot will close trades on it's own?

Yes, your trading records are different then FPA. some trades with over 10 pips, some with 50 pips.

Is anyone getting results like the LIVE account on myfxbook?

I was seriously considering buying this. now, I don't know.

I have basically told him above in russian to stop scamming and not be an idiot, as well as telling him to at least not look like a shmuck with the awful english translations. Told him, that either he responds here in a decent manner with proper explanation, or I will personally contact FPA to remove him....

It really is such a cheap scam, how could one create a website like that? Btw, it seems it might be a ring operation, as he is on zulutrade as well, along with other similar looking programs which all feel the same in basis.

I am just surprised that FPA or Zulutrade don't conduct basic due dilligence or common sense reviews....there aren't that many actual GOOD EAs, all it takes is requesting free EA sample and looking it over quickly, as to what it does.

That would kind of help the reputation of FPA.."scammers pray that you don't join us today"...it doesnt look like it.

I love his response "I have family to feed" upon being asked a reasonable question. Lol I would have pulled his ea immediately if I was administration. Obviously a scam

why

The equity weekly just dropped from 18% to 3%. This ea was in first place in fpas tests and now it is in 14th. Why did this happen? was it because of loss or a bad calculation or withdrawl? I just bought this ea so this is very dissapointing to me

Like I had said, the test results were forged

The equity weekly just dropped from 18% to 3%. This ea was in first place in fpas tests and now it is in 14th. Why did this happen? was it because of loss or a bad calculation or withdrawl? I just bought this ea so this is very dissapointing to me

I can't believe you bought this piece of crap after what has been written about it. FPA finally adopted their OWN demo test as the bench mark, thus the much lower results, versus his real account balance sheet which is obviously has been forged to defraud the would be buyers. FPA should have been more careful to accept his word which resulted in several of us losing money to this scam!

this good ea

Do not worry - this ea really making money, I bought it 2 months ago, has already earned more than 100% and am very pleased. Be sure that the robot has fallen in the rankings because of withdrawal, you also see the deal - there is no loss-making positions. I wish success to all who have bought this EA, I'm happy)))

Back