• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VIP21K.com

General discussions of a financial company
Its a $1000 withdrawl

While the trades are seemingly strange, the drop of weekly return from 18% to 3% are only due to the $1000 withdrawl by the owner from the real account on which this ea is working.

It is a SCAM and I dare everyone to say otherwise

I dare the owner and anyone else to prove that all the orders placed in his real account (minus the withdrawals of course) are performed by this EA. He placed them by hand. The EA only places sell order(s) every night once at 00:01. If you don't believe it, just check out FPA's own test versus his test. And to date he has failed to respond to these allegations. I am challenging you, Mr. VIP21K to respond in public of why your test is different than FPA's (and mine of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
More than one person has reported that their trades mirror the demo account at the FPA instead of the live account.

The most logical explanation is that the live account is running a newer version. I am waiting for the owner of VIP21k to check on this.

Ok, please let us know when he responds because as you know he has not responded to this or to the private messages. I chose not to give him the benefit of the doubt because instead of answering to my and other peoples inquiries, he simply disappeared with the money and has never once addressed the discrepancies.. not here, and not in private!

VIP21K EA purchased

I have purchased this EA. It is typical of my luck that just after my purchase a large loss was shown on the account here. I have not had any losses however because this EA has not traded at all since I installed it on my demo account a few days ago.

I will keep you posted of any progress (if any).

Account shown has manual trades.

This EA only sells as other users shown, all the other trades that are not 00:01 are manual trades not the EA. I've asked for a refund as I have had several stop losses and am losing by this EA. Very crappy strategy, another scam. Of course these scammers will refuse your refund, you can force the issue and whatever vendor you used to pay will review the case and I believe will usually result in a refund. I have never been refused a refund by forcing the issue in this manner even after the trial periods. Everyone needs to force the refunds to stop the scammers.

This EA only sells as other users shown, all the other trades that are not 00:01 are manual trades not the EA. I've asked for a refund as I have had several stop losses and am losing by this EA. Very crappy strategy, another scam. Of course these scammers will refuse your refund, you can force the issue and whatever vendor you used to pay will review the case and I believe will usually result in a refund. I have never been refused a refund by forcing the issue in this manner even after the trial periods. Everyone needs to force the refunds to stop the scammers.

Please contact FPA about this. He has not responded to our messages in over three weeks now. I think FPA should live up to their responsibility that traders are getting scammed by someone on FPA's site because they have allowed him the benefit of displaying his forged results on their site and us getting fooled by it. This is not good.

Cyber criminal

This EA is a lie and the vendor is offensive and clearly a thief. FPA should ban it from the website and take the responsibility for promoting such scam, that at the end caused people trusting on FPA to loose money. I recommend that FPA check what it allows to be public on the website before doing so. I will not trust on what come officially from FPA anymore unless it change its policy.

No trades

I have purchased this EA. It is typical of my luck that just after my purchase a large loss was shown on the account here. I have not had any losses however because this EA has not traded at all since I installed it on my demo account a few days ago.

I will keep you posted of any progress (if any).

Vip21K still has not traded after several days on my demo account. I have been in contact with the vendor who wants screenshots of my settings. Other EAs on my demo account are trading ok.

Stay Away

VIP21K is more than SCAM. It is a fake EA, from a fake vendor, who does not respect his "customers" (actually victims) and lies about warranty, upgrades, money back and so on.
I got a s... piece of code, badly performing, asked for refund and got no answer, except, have you never lost money in forex? Don't be another victim of Kocybinskiy Denis Viktorovich!

Back