Vipmarkets.net scammed me

Omy76

Recruit
hello, sorry for my English I write from Italy. I am a customer of vipmarkets.net my account number is 6829 I think I was cheated by this company, the story is this: on August 28th 2017 I opened my account with 4,000 euro in a few days my account manager has increased my account with good operations, on September 8, 2017 I have paid another 20.000euro and I signed a contract with the CEO of this company.The contract expected to bring my account to 160,000 euro by September 21 and after to 250.000euro.The contract said that arrived to 160.000euro I could take 85.000euro, on September 21 we have reached 158.000euro and have been withdrawn € 85.000 from my account I was sent a copy of the bank transfer banking (probably false) and a document attesting the payment of taxes (20.400euro), the problem is that until today December 11 2017 I have not received my money, they read my mail but do not answer and even on the phone they do not answer. How can I talk with them or get back the money I have invested?

hello, sorry for my English I write from Italy. I am a customer of vipmarkets.net my account number is 6829 I think I was cheated by this company, the story is this: on August 28th 2017 I opened my account with 4,000 euro in a few days my account manager has increased my account with good operations, on September 8, 2017 I have paid another 20.000euro and I signed a contract with the CEO of this company.The contract expected to bring my account to 160,000 euro by September 21 and after to 250.000euro.The contract said that arrived to 160.000euro I could take 85.000euro, on September 21 we have reached 158.000euro and have been withdrawn € 85.000 from my account I was sent a copy of the bank transfer banking (probably false) and a document attesting the payment of taxes (20.400euro), the problem is that until today December 11 2017 I have not received my money, they read my mail but do not answer and even on the phone they do not answer. How can I talk with them or get back the money I have invested?
Website seems very slow, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Thank you for your reply, but is this the only solution? Signed contracts, paid tax documents have no value?

Thank you for your reply, but is this the only solution? Signed contracts, paid tax documents have no value?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

hello, this company is back now asking me 10% of my profits to pay my funds because it is in liquidation. My question is: is this normal situation? Do I have to pay the Brokerage Commissions to get my money?

If I borrowed $10,000 from you and them told you that I was entering bankruptcy and needed $1000 from you in order to pay you $10,000, would you:

A. Hand over $1000 to me.
B. Tell me to give you $9000 now if I'm $1000 short.
C. Call the police and report me for fraud.

If you answered A, you lose $1000. The most correct answer is B, then C.

Ask for direct contact information with the liquidator and see what they say. If the liquidator asks for money up front, that's not really a liquidator.

If I borrowed $10,000 from you and them told you that I was entering bankruptcy and needed $1000 from you in order to pay you $10,000, would you:

A. Hand over $1000 to me.
B. Tell me to give you $9000 now if I'm $1000 short.
C. Call the police and report me for fraud.

If you answered A, you lose $1000. The most correct answer is B, then C.

Ask for direct contact information with the liquidator and see what they say. If the liquidator asks for money up front, that's not really a liquidator.
As a company working under the UK Government law system, we are obligated to pay certain amount of Taxes from our incomes. Our incomes are the Brokerage commissions that we are receiving. As from last year we are unable to deduct any amounts out of the accounts, the money should be transfered in advance from the bank account of the beneficiary of the account in our company, in your case, available balance 73681 Euros, produced on your investment of 24000 Euros with the company.

Here is the commission calculation.

Regarding your withdrawal, the withdrawal from your account can take up to 48 Hours after it is processed.

Your current account balance is : 73681 EUR, all withdrawable.

The reason why your funds were still not released yet is that there is outstanding payment for the Brokers Commission for the services provided on your account for you.

Due to the last year changes of the regulations of the Binary Profits we are no longer able to deduct the Brokers Commission.

You have invested so far: 24000 EUR, your pure profit on your account is 49681 EUR.

The Brokers Commission for the services provided is precisely: 10% from the pure profit.

The Brokers Commission that needs to be paid is : 4968.10 EUR.

As the account is under your name, verified with your documents and you are the person who made the investments and will receive the withdrawal of 73681 EUR, you are obligated to complete the commission payment of 4968.10 EUR from your bank account.

As soon as the Brokers Commission is covered, your funds will be released on your bank account

this is the email sent by the financial manager, is this a correct procedure?

Back