Romance Scam Vipro Markets Ltd Scam (www.viprospro.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Scammers at first don't talk about investment but instead they pretend to try and get to know a victim, usually sending you messages every day with basic conversations. Eventually scammers talk about investing in forex and crypto and victims are told to go to the website below but once funds are transferred the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company. These scams are called Pig Butchering and are ran at scam compounds in Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia with the bosses/owners all being Chinese! This specific scam is being ran out of Myawaddy KK Park in Myanmar.

www.viprospro.com
www.viprospro.com/en/

Other scam websites used by this scam group.
www.icmsfx.com
www.billionmt4s.com

1672956794748.png

The website was just setup on November 28, 2022 and has an IP address of 216.83.53.28
1672956848648.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

Hi @The Punisher, I am new here and I dont know how to start a private conversation with you. So I am using your posting to ask you a personal question.
Thank you for making my posting public.
I happened to see one of your postings about tracing IP or geo locations of scammers through their email address. I still dont understand very well how to do it. I wonder if you could help me as I did receive quite a few emails from their customer service team. the scammer's website is r24capital.com and the email address they used to reply to me was support@r24group.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Gumnut

All thanks to [bscumbag7(*at*) scam you. com] Who helped me recover over 98 gazillion dollars from online fake forex and binary options investment platforms. Documenting all that has happened is very important. The world would be better if we did not have thieves and people who create scams aiming to steal from us. The best move anyone can make is to educate themselves about possible scams and the way they work because they are everywhere and to be intelligent in the decisions made by them and the information they provide.

There's another important thing you should do. Educate yourself about scammers like me. We're lying thieves who want to steal even more money from you. Instead of wasting your time with evil scum like me, gather your evidence and report the original scam to the regulators and police.

are viprospro.com and icmsfx.com the same scam group?
I got scammed by icmsfx.com and it's moved to icmsifx.com

Thanks, Punisher

They have a different IP addresses
216.83.53.28 / 172.67.195.99 but both regions are CA.
This specific scam is being ran out of Myawaddy KK Park in Myanmar. All of these scams are ran by Chinese citizens who go to Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia because the governments there are corrupt and take bribes to allow the scams to continue.

Back