Vipro Markets (Spam from Vipro Markets)

lucie_fxtrader

Spammer for Vipromarkets
Any one has account with Vipro Markets? what's the experience?

ViproMarkets should be smarter. Instead, they start threads pretending to be potential clients.

Spam Cat will eat you now. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

It's good that it's regulated, but Cysec is one of the weaker regulators. The company looks very new. I'd want to watch them over time.

Be very careful and skeptical on brokers or funds that are registered in Cyprus. Most often, a lot of "investors" and traders are complaining against these companies claiming that they are regulated by CySec.

It's good that it's regulated, but Cysec is one of the weaker regulators. The company looks very new. I'd want to watch them over time.
could you give me the reason why CFTC is bad and weaker regulator

I said Cysec is one of the weaker regulators, not CFTC.

One simple example. Cysec can't fine a broker for more than 350k Euros. The CFTC often levies fines in the millions and there is no upper limit.

It is my first post on FPA but I would like to share my good forex experiences first. Thats why I start with Vipro Markets. They are not exact copy of Tick mill but its the same comapny I guess. They have better spreads then Tick mill and similar to "pepperstone razor" accounts, so one of the best on the market at this time. Comissions are really low. I have paid 4 euro tottaly per 1 lot traded. IB program gives you 2 euro per lot comissions back, so if you manage this wisely your cost could be only 2 euro per lot. Cannot complain on their support. There was always someone to answer my questions on skype.
Vipro has one weakness. I could'nt get faster connection from VPS to them then 6 ms, even from VPS which is located at the same location as Vipro (EQUINIX ld4) . Im using very sensitive EA and had to move to another broker with better latency, but so far, with my few months experience with them, would really recommend them to any trader who is looking for the best market condition.

I said Cysec is one of the weaker regulators, not CFTC.

One simple example. Cysec can't fine a broker for more than 350k Euros. The CFTC often levies fines in the millions and there is no upper limit.
ah I see, sorry for my Typo.
however still , many regulation that more worse that Cysec i think

It is my first post on FPA but I would like to share my good forex experiences first. Thats why I start with Vipro Markets. They are not exact copy of Tick mill but its the same comapny I guess. They have better spreads then Tick mill and similar to "pepperstone razor" accounts, so one of the best on the market at this time. Comissions are really low. I have paid 4 euro tottaly per 1 lot traded. IB program gives you 2 euro per lot comissions back, so if you manage this wisely your cost could be only 2 euro per lot. Cannot complain on their support. There was always someone to answer my questions on skype.
Vipro has one weakness. I could'nt get faster connection from VPS to them then 6 ms, even from VPS which is located at the same location as Vipro (EQUINIX ld4) . Im using very sensitive EA and had to move to another broker with better latency, but so far, with my few months experience with them, would really recommend them to any trader who is looking for the best market condition.
i'd love to read a testiomonial from a trader who already tried Vipromarkets.
Why you said Vipromarkets (VM) has better spreads than their competitor?are they offered lower spreads for major??
How about spreads for crosses like GBPNZD, AUDNZD, EAUD,GJPy,etc?
Maybe you must use VPS offered by Vipromarkets, i think i remembered i was read about that in their website
I'd still feel better if they'd upgrade their regulation.
Yes i agree. but pharaoh. i often see that a broker with Cysec license, usually registered with another regulations like BAFIN,FCA,MICD or something.
Is this mean, a Cysec regulations has a better protection because they are registered with other EU regulation?

Back