Virtual Dealer Plugin

This could be related to someone copy pasting the metaquotes logo on an informational piece that may or may not be real.
It does not tie MQ claim with the VD plugin whatsoever.

MetaQuotes took out some videos on YouTube that showed the backend of the VDP based on copyright claims. If images of the software in operation were a violation of the copyrights of MetaQuotes, that would be a strong indication that MetaQuotes really does have a Virtual Dealer Plugin available to brokers.

MetaQuotes took out some videos on YouTube that showed the backend of the VDP based on copyright claims. If images of the software in operation were a violation of the copyrights of MetaQuotes, that would be a strong indication that MetaQuotes really does have a Virtual Dealer Plugin available to brokers.

What if i paste your avatar on pictures of burned burgers and i claim you are a terrible burger cook?

You ask me to take the image down.Are you 100% worried that people will know you are a bad cook?

If I fight to have "burger burning software" videos removed because they show images of MY copyrighted software in action, it would be reasonable to assume that I offer such software.

If I fight to have "burger burning software" videos removed because they show images of MY copyrighted software in action, it would be reasonable to assume that I offer such software.

perhaps you need that software to replace the burned burger parts with fresh ones when the burger consumer notifies you of them.Especially after a period of flames flying all over the place.

MetaQuotes has gotten multiple invitations to join the discussion. They also provided me with information that did not fit well with the facts I had on hand.

If there is a valid reason for the Virtual Dealer Plugin to exist, I would like to see MetaQuotes post it here.

This is how the untrustworthy ASIC regulated broker ICMarkets using MT4 build-in virtual plugins to manipulated my trading account to instigate an instant account wipe/stop-out.

Back