1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visa chargeback

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by nicket, Oct 16, 2019.

1. nicket

nicket Recruit

I've lost $15,000 to a Forex Scam (fxreview.com) can VISA retrieve successfully all of the funds or am I better to employ a third party like for example: PAYBACK LTD

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Open a new thread in scam folder here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

georgequayle likes this.
  3. DaveT

DaveT Sergeant

The credit card companies are usually pretty good for refunds if you get scammed

4. georgequayle

georgequayle Corporal

should be insured through them

5. georgequayle

georgequayle Corporal

how has this happened?

6. Andrei P

Andrei P Recruit

Is the charge back the only option for getting back your money? Assuming that you are investing in Forex market and trading with brokers for more than 120 days, may be for months, before you realize that you are scammed

7. Olieng38

Olieng38 Corporal

Yes, you really should have some proof on that company that all that bad things are really happened with you anyway. Are you with me here and understand what I mean anyway or not ? I am totally lost for whatever reason you may only have. Please make it all possible for sure.

8. Andrei P

Andrei P Recruit

I am going to collect all the information and proof that is available to me, I was usually contacted by Skype or by phone. However i have the history of transaction which I think is a good thing.