Visa chargeback

nicket

Recruit
I've lost $15,000 to a Forex Scam (fxreview.com) can VISA retrieve successfully all of the funds or am I better to employ a third party like for example: PAYBACK LTD

DaveT

Sergeant
The credit card companies are usually pretty good for refunds if you get scammed

Andrei P

Recruit
Is the charge back the only option for getting back your money? Assuming that you are investing in Forex market and trading with brokers for more than 120 days, may be for months, before you realize that you are scammed

Olieng38

Corporal
Yes, you really should have some proof on that company that all that bad things are really happened with you anyway. Are you with me here and understand what I mean anyway or not ? I am totally lost for whatever reason you may only have. Please make it all possible for sure.

Andrei P

Recruit
Yes, you really should have some proof on that company that all that bad things are really happened with you anyway. Are you with me here and understand what I mean anyway or not ? I am totally lost for whatever reason you may only have. Please make it all possible for sure.
I am going to collect all the information and proof that is available to me, I was usually contacted by Skype or by phone. However i have the history of transaction which I think is a good thing.

7Bulletin

Corporal
I also think if the time haven't passed you can contact by the way not a bank but visa directly and make charge back with that matter anyway. I assume they should help you if they will see it as forex operation - they are quite strict on that matter.