1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vision4x Has Been Stealing From My Mastercard

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by victusa, Mar 19, 2009.

1. victusa

victusa Recruit

In my quest to finding a forex signal, I stumbled on vision4x with the address 85 Ellesmere Rd. 62510 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1R 5G8. I subscribed to their signal service for a period of one month at the rate of 49 usd. After trying out their service for one month I discovered that their claim was false. I wrote them cancelling my subscription. This was of course aknowledged and a letter sent to me that I have been removed from their service. This happened in November 2008. I continued to receive their signal in December, and I kept writting them asking them to remove me and stop sending me any further signal. This continued and I kept mailing them reminding them to remove me. Now last monday 16th March, vision4x deducted 49x4 dollars totalling 196usd from my mastercard. I wrote them again asking them to return my money but there is no response yet. At their website contact page, there is no contact phone number so as to enable me reach them by phone.

I want FPA to help stop vision4x from further deduction from my mastercard and to stop sending me any of their dead signal. As I write this message their signal just came in. I also want FPA to compell vision4x to return all my money.
    The name I registered with them is Victus Anyaegbu. Their website address is Vision4X - Automated Forex Trading systems and trading signals

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Call your credit card company and have a nice chat with their fraud department. That should resolve the problem very quickly.