VitalMarkets.com not paying any PROFITS

wtinwestycje

Private
Hello,

I have opened account on 10.09.2014 and traded on it till 18.09.2014 about 7pm GMT they have disconnected me from my account and it was saying “Account Disabled”. Then next day on 19.09.2014 they have send me a not funny email saying “Due to a misuse of the service provided by our Company, we are forced to terminate the current contract.” And They haven’t wrote what exactly I have done wrong. (I`m attaching the Contract Termination in pdf). Due to that Contract termination they had rejected retroactively ALL MY TRADES. I have traded couple of systems there, scalping , hedging and longer lasting trades also but they deleted them ALL and offered to give back just the initial deposit ! I don’t agree to make any retroactive correction to my account and deleting already made trades on my account ! I would agree if they would terminate my contract and don’t want me trading with them but I won’t agree with changing trades that were made in past !

I won’t leave it like this. I want all my profits ! Brokers can`t just delete all of trades b/c they don’t like them !

I wrote them 4 emails already but they don’t answer my questions and demands. They just wrote that If I want my initial deposit I have to fill some form that’s all. Nothing about deleting those trades etc.

In addition in the contract termination sended to me at 19.09.2014 they state that the initial deposit will be refunded to me to the orginal source of funds in 3 days. I got email yesterday (so its like 3 days after) that I have to file some form for the initial deposit withdrawal and they will make it after 72h (so its another 3 days).... Ok today after a week they refunded my initial deposit - no sign of profits, I wrote them that I want my profits also !

Please help me in that case,

Regards
Wojciech T.

Hello wtinwestycje

Can you post some more details/prove (images etc) to help the members/guest understand a bit more about your issues with this broker, it might also help if you post your trading account number, so if or when the broker sees this thread, they can quickly investigate. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello wtinwestycje

We are trading together with Lucas and one more friend with same trading methods (our orders was send from same vps ip adress) so I dont see anything strange that they disabled our accounts in the exact same moment.

I just finished reading another thread opened by a different member, about this issue, and have placed part of a quote (above) from yourself, taken from the other thread.

I also notice at the other thread a contract termination
contract termination that they sended to me:
View attachment 16976

my trading statment:
View attachment 16977

Think the answer to your problems might lay within the quotes above. ;)

Have you fully checked that you personally didn't infringe on the brokers T&C.

At first glance the broker seems to suggest you might have handed over your "Access code" to an unauthorized person/s, could you have let someone else with a different account at the same broker trade for yourself :confused:

Good luck
Liz

How much clients are you, some 3-4? Yet non of you continued with his scam case regularly to file traders court case soon!?

Invited the broker here? Any Regulator ? When you are many friends, can appoint a lawyer who can combine your cases together, less charge;)

I have made complaint to VitalMarkets regulators FSCL, after couple of days I received this:

"Dear Debbie,

We have received a complaint from Wojciech XXX against Vitalmarkets
Solutions Limited which is outlined in the email below.

I have copied Mr XXX into this email for his records.

It appears that this complaint has not been through your internal
complaints process. Please now communicate directly with Mr XXX in
an effort to resolve his complaint. He can be contacted at the email
address above.

FSCL has not opened an investigation and will not be taking further action
for the time being, but please advise us of the outcome of this complaint
in due course.

Kind regards

Josephine Byrnes | Early Assistance Officer

Financial Services Complaints Limited | Home "

I dont get why I should contact with TeamAcura about complaints not directly to VitalMarkets. But If its the only way I will go this way. They got my complaint redirected from FSCL on 09.10.2014 so today its week since TeamAcura is aware about my problems but they havent wrote me anything till now... I will try to contact them again. If that wont help I will get back to FSCL again saying nothing happend and they should act directly.

I am a Vital client, as well as my other 3 family members as well. We have quite a few Vital accounts, and disagree with the below comments on labeling Vital as scam. On Carlos Montecchio of Vital Support: his communication was clear, prompt and direct to all my questions . His response was courteous and professional. On other negative comments below, we got the same Vital emails as they have, and frankly the true problem were started by all of us traders. You see, we all used the same system that relied on incredibly profitable Arbitrage trading , which is not legal as we all know it. As a matter of fact, I am not surprised if we have used the same EA or traders as well if you compare our MT4 statements together. We traders have to be responsible and admit fault for our action first before calling other people and brokers "scam". Otherwise, we are as guilty and "scam" ourselves. For reason of confidentiality, I cannot reveal the name of our traders , but I am willing to submit my Vital MT4 statements, passport and other personal identification to FPA or any objective third party for analysis and perusal.

To me it appears that, according to the rules and laws of NZ, Vital Markets should be REGULATED resp. LICENSED - and they are not. They do provide service and take deposits and therefore........

read here:
Non-bank deposit taker | Companies Office FSP

They are indeed REGISTERED only, not regulated and not licensed

Back