Vix500 another scam broker!

Paul Smith

Recruit
Avoid vix500.com at all costs

Won't respond to withdrawal requests and known to have credited users accounts when they asked for refund of capital to lock them in

Best link on the filth industry with loads of great info:- timesofisrael.com/13-sickening-truths-about-israels-huge-binary-options-fraud/

It is always sad to hear about folks getting scammed by the day. As for me, I was lucky to reach out to the right people to help me with the recovery of invested funds. I am keen to share my experience with anyone in similar situation. maryhartie99(at) stealing more money from victims dot com.

The only thing Spam Cat enjoys eating more than spammers is spammers who are also scammers. You want to steal more money from people who have been scammed and you spammed about it. Spam Cat will now wrap you in foil, shove you in the oven, and let you cook in your own juices before being eaten.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Stay away from Vix500.com and Vix500.net and b4markets.com
They are scammers. I've been cheated with from one of Vix500 account manager called Andrew Cohen and its secretary Ilaria Marini. He is Israelian, but currently living in Cyprus with his falily and his partner.
In july he decided to make negative transactions on my account, until the balance was equal 0.
He told me that he have bought a new car BMW series 6 with the money stolen to me. In total the crook Andrew Cohen, stealed me 16000 euro.
Andrew Cohen is also working for another unregulated scam company called b4markets.com.
Pay attention at the aforementioned persons and unregulated companies (ANDREW COHEN, ILARIA MARINI, VIX500.net and B4MARKETS.COM).

I would like to know if someone can help me.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back