Vix500.com

hawq60

Recruit
I invested about $1000, and 6 days later my account manager advised me to open a trade on EUR/USD to #sell at 0.50 vol, and i expected the trade to go as expected by my trade manager, but because i have only been on forex markets for less than 10 days, i did not see the trade breaks up and go higher so i bid again at #sell at 1.0 vol, hoping to gain more profits, so the trade went bad and the numbers got higher and almost consumed all my deposit, and i panicked and saw the numbers go higher than my expectations, i canceled the bid thinking it the correct move and the trade will not eat all my deposit, the next day i lost about 80% of my deposit, and my manager has stopped responding to me, and i know this is not the company fault but i wanted to post this, so people will know than their brokers cant protect them from losing money, and will not help them in that case

I invested about $1000, and 6 days later my account manager advised me to open a trade on EUR/USD to #sell at 0.50 vol, and i expected the trade to go as expected by my trade manager, but because i have only been on forex markets for less than 10 days, i did not see the trade breaks up and go higher so i bid again at #sell at 1.0 vol, hoping to gain more profits, so the trade went bad and the numbers got higher and almost consumed all my deposit, and i panicked and saw the numbers go higher than my expectations, i canceled the bid thinking it the correct move and the trade will not eat all my deposit, the next day i lost about 80% of my deposit, and my manager has stopped responding to me, and i know this is not the company fault but i wanted to post this, so people will know than their brokers cant protect them from losing money, and will not help them in that case
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Useless contact the crooks of VIX500. My account manager COHEN ANDREW is working for them and he run out my balance to zero, when I highlighted him the negative posts on a lot of forum and blogs. On the last call, he said me tha he had just bought a new car BMW series 6. He use my deposit to pay a part of his dirty car! ANDREW COHEN is currently working also for b4markets.com. another unregulated company and cheater.
Stay away from VIX500, B$MARKETS, ANDREW COHEN and its secretaries ILARIA MARINI and EMMA BERG

Back