• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

VladimirFX

Let's ask the CFTC.

How many CFTC Enforcement press releases have "Ponzi" in the title?

January 1, 2013- July 21, 2013 - 8 times so far this year
2012 - 20 times
2011 - 31 times

Until the CFTC or another agency stepped in, none of those were "proven" to be Ponzis, but all of them had warning signs that would tip off an alert investor.

Even if Vladimir Fx is not a Ponzi, it is a pool. Even 100% legitimate pooled investments can have all the money go for a walk if the person in charge later decides he's done being 100% legitimate.

Let's see how many times "pool" comes up in the title of a CFTC Enforcement press releases:

January 1, 2013- July 21, 2013 - 15 times so far this year
2012 - 31 times
2012 - 23 times

So, the reality is that a lot of people who would blindly follow Arsh's "it's not bad if it's not proven to be bad" advice lost a lot of money in Ponzi schemes and pooled investment frauds. These are just the ones that the CFTC nailed. There are plenty more overseas that never made a big enough blip on the CFTC's radar.

The sad part here is seeing Arsh trying to tell innocent investors to ignore obvious warning signs. I can't think of any reason for any legitimate FPA member to tell people to do something so incredibly financially foolish.

Are you psycho?...when did I say to follow me or VladmirFx is legit? Are u gonna mad...I am expressing my felling here what I thought...don't spread wrong info about me. I know whatever you are doing is good things to aware people but same time you should respect others thoughts as well.

You are the one telling people to ignore obvious warning signs since those are "only" warning signs and not proof.

Seriouslly above information given by you is not going anywhere....so sad

So per your great knowledge everything is Ponzi in this world...tomorrow you will say GOD is also ponzi because we haven't seen him. LOL.

Great, thank you for your suggestion. I am not idiot who will put all my money in one bucket(only idiot people will do this)...if you are clever enough and skillful person then you would have not spent time here and argue with people without any proof. Come with proof...note- I have not invested my money in VladmirFX but parallely I am not saying this is Ponzi because I don't know...want to give one suggestion 'do not talk on such thing which we don't have knowledge or proof'...thanks have nice day dear.

same sad song....copy n paste

If someone can provide reasonable explanations for each of the items that make this company look dangerous, I will be happy to reconsider my opinion. In the meantime, I'm not going to quietly stand by while you do your best to tear down and paint over obvious warning signs.

now I understand might be u came from mental hospital.... I have serious doubt on you....what are you trying to say, and what's wrong u observed in my comments....hmm only God can save you.

I see this debate is on the wrong path. I opened this thread to find out if someone else invested with them. Arsh, did you invest? Please post some printscreen of withdrawals, so we can see the proof. How long are you investing with them? Have you seen some representatives from them? Do you have an office address of them? Do they have some regulators controling them?
I invested 1000 usd, because I can afford to lose them. I didn't withdraw any of my money yet. From 1st of July till now I received around 5% of profit. I sent them email about meeting with them and I'm waiting for reply. I'll report my findings once I have them. Meanwhile please do not argue, since nobody has any proof, write only about findings and post them.

now I understand might be u came from mental hospital.... I have serious doubt on you....what are you trying to say, and what's wrong u observed in my comments....hmm only God can save you.

You advise people to ignore obvious warning signs and then have the nerve to accuse me of being crazy? What exactly is wrong with you?

I see this debate is on the wrong path. I opened this thread to find out if someone else invested with them. Arsh, did you invest? Please post some printscreen of withdrawals, so we can see the proof. How long are you investing with them? Have you seen some representatives from them? Do you have an office address of them? Do they have some regulators controling them?
I invested 1000 usd, because I can afford to lose them. I didn't withdraw any of my money yet. From 1st of July till now I received around 5% of profit. I sent them email about meeting with them and I'm waiting for reply. I'll report my findings once I have them. Meanwhile please do not argue, since nobody has any proof, write only about findings and post them.

I can't agree with your decision to invest in this, but respect that you've at least opened your eyes to the chances you are taking.

Please be aware that some scams can pay and even pay well for a long time. Bernie Madoff kept his going for 10 years. REAL proof that trading is going on consists of only one thing - verifiable statements from a reliable broker.

I agree with you oportunis, even I don't wanna argue with this guy anymore....anyway I have not invested any money here but yes my two friends invested money in VladmirFX and they are WDing their profit since last 4 month without any problem. Even we are trying to find the truth behind this program, i don't like to talk only on assumption.

You advise people to ignore obvious warning signs and then have the nerve to accuse me of being crazy? What exactly is wrong with you?

I can't agree with your decision to invest in this, but respect that you've at least opened your eyes to the chances you are taking.

Please be aware that some scams can pay and even pay well for a long time. Bernie Madoff kept his going for 10 years. REAL proof that trading is going on consists of only one thing - verifiable statements from a reliable broker.

Ironically enough !! Bernie Madoff's Fund was approved and regulated by every board, every association, every federation there is in the US and Europe ;)

@ Oportunis: But only 5% this month you say? Doesn't this figure contradict with the figure they have on their website for this month's profit?

@ Pharaoh: I am really keen for a response to this question. The whole world understands you only trade for your ownself :) A privilege not most common people like me would have. What average returns you generate on a monthly basis? Also, I hope that a day will come before death strikes me and I hear that you are content a managed forex co!! I appreciate what your skepticism but at the end of day I NEED to trust someone with my money as I CANNOT trade!

Back