Vlom.com: My money will be confiscated

DavudHasanli

Recruit

Hello there. I'm David. I am complaining to Vlom company. My Account: 22066263137 Vlom The first 50 dollars, 2 weeks later I deposited 1700 dollars. Broker Huseyin n. He said if you make your account 10k I will earn better than stocks with complete risk free. Since he said it was risk-free, I put all my plans aside, gathered what I had in my hand, made my balance 10k on the 17th of March and started the transactions. 1 month as promised. If there was a wrong opened transaction, if they did not make TP from the place they put in 1-2 hours, they would intervene and change the numbers and make TP. Called the broker at the end of April: We agreed with a new bank, if you make 20k in your account you will get better income You will receive an e-mail, he said sign it. I did. Debt from friends, loans, my wife's gold, etc. I barely collected 4700 and added it to my balance. I made my deposit 14700. I called my broker I said help me find this much more than me. He completed it with a bonus of 5300. New transactions started. But the company does not deliver the profits it promises. In the meantime, I can't withdraw the money I need. My open trades are accumulating every day. Swaps, on the one hand, have already dropped a lot. Then the two wrong transactions they opened decreased to -8000s. At the beginning of the week, my broker closed all my negative transactions because the bank told me. Everything he earned in 3-4 months is gone. My account is 13200. 2-3 days to open large transactions. They brought my account to 14700. After this incident, although there was no TP at the time of the transactions they opened, on top of that, they increased my losses with ridiculous swaps. I was hospitalized one night with high blood pressure due to the stress of the money I lost. I came to myself after 13-14 hours. My wife panicked because there was no money, she wrote to the company that you hurt my wife online. After I came to my senses, my Broker deliberately started to make things difficult for me with his attitude towards Me. Your wife called the company, complained and the bank found out that I was helping you and they fined me. Now, make your account 20k or they will take 40k-50k money from you together with the commission as per the contract. The job will go to court. The contract also shows that it starts on May 5, 2021 and ends on June 7, 2021.One month (no new contract made) Currently my account is showing $15839. I can't helplessly do anything right now. They gave time until the end of the month, they said either make your account 20k or your remaining money will be confiscated and you will pay a fine. They took what I had in my hand

Hello there. I'm David. I am complaining to Vlom company. My Account: 22066263137 Vlom The first 50 dollars, 2 weeks later I deposited 1700 dollars. Broker Huseyin n. He said if you make your account 10k I will earn better than stocks with complete risk free. Since he said it was risk-free, I put all my plans aside, gathered what I had in my hand, made my balance 10k on the 17th of March and started the transactions. 1 month as promised. If there was a wrong opened transaction, if they did not make TP from the place they put in 1-2 hours, they would intervene and change the numbers and make TP. Called the broker at the end of April: We agreed with a new bank, if you make 20k in your account you will get better income You will receive an e-mail, he said sign it. I did. Debt from friends, loans, my wife's gold, etc. I barely collected 4700 and added it to my balance. I made my deposit 14700. I called my broker I said help me find this much more than me. He completed it with a bonus of 5300. New transactions started. But the company does not deliver the profits it promises. In the meantime, I can't withdraw the money I need. My open trades are accumulating every day. Swaps, on the one hand, have already dropped a lot. Then the two wrong transactions they opened decreased to -8000s. At the beginning of the week, my broker closed all my negative transactions because the bank told me. Everything he earned in 3-4 months is gone. My account is 13200. 2-3 days to open large transactions. They brought my account to 14700. After this incident, although there was no TP at the time of the transactions they opened, on top of that, they increased my losses with ridiculous swaps. I was hospitalized one night with high blood pressure due to the stress of the money I lost. I came to myself after 13-14 hours. My wife panicked because there was no money, she wrote to the company that you hurt my wife online. After I came to my senses, my Broker deliberately started to make things difficult for me with his attitude towards Me. Your wife called the company, complained and the bank found out that I was helping you and they fined me. Now, make your account 20k or they will take 40k-50k money from you together with the commission as per the contract. The job will go to court. The contract also shows that it starts on May 5, 2021 and ends on June 7, 2021.One month (no new contract made) Currently my account is showing $15839. I can't helplessly do anything right now. They gave time until the end of the month, they said either make your account 20k or your remaining money will be confiscated and you will pay a fine. They took what I had in my hand
Let's start with adding reviews about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18028/vlom-forex-brokers and then follow the below steps.
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.
OP Screen shot.jpg

companies are not allowed to that arnt they? kindly follow the suggestions above. and do send them an invite to join the discussion

If the company below is the same as the one you are having issues with then they are not registered or regulated by any securities commission! Vlom operates from the St. Vincent and the Grenadines and the Financial Service Authority there is well known for not regulating Forex trade whatsoever.

1627337941211.png

1627338020901.png

1627338071294.png
1627338212982.png

Back