VMA FX TRADING - www.vmafxtrading.com SCAM

Yes, I do believe you may be correct. At the moment, there is VMAFXTrading on facebook and when you click on some of the articles, the links go to vistafx - which website seems to be closed down now.

Stop posting rubbish you know nothing about!

I just want to warn you about this scammer (vistafxtradinggroup.com) , he created another website (vmafxtrading.com)

This is just not the case and I just don't know why on this forum that people are allowed to outrageously post whatever they want on here no matter what the damage is to the innocent party!

Where is your proof for goodness sake? So because the name sounds kind of similar that means its got to be the same? So anyone who has the name with fx in it must be guilty of something!

I know the guys at VMA and they are in no way linked to the other company suggested. So stop posting poison and crap on here without posting the proof.

And the idiot who posted the other post about this is their Facebook page. Do you really think that they would put up a FB page and then add naked women if they are trying to come across as a professional business? Or do you think one of their competitors has put that page up overnight to try to discredit them to take away business from them?

Let me see...which one seems the more logical explanation? I think you already know the answer to that one!!!

Perhaps it is the same people placing random posts on here?

So for goodness sake get real and stop posting ridiculous posts about something you no nothing about and trying to ruin other people's businesses.

I'd be more enthusiastic about embracing Oliverfx's point of view if VMAFxTrading.com (registered on 2013-07-30) didn't have a table of claimed results that goes back to 2009.

Looking at archival records for VistaFxTrading Group, I see some interesting parallels between the two sites.

I just want to warn you about this scammer (vistafxtradinggroup.com) , he created another website (vmafxtrading.com)

This is just not the case and I just don't know why on this forum that people are allowed to outrageously post whatever they want on here no matter what the damage is to the innocent party!

Where is your proof for goodness sake? So because the name sounds kind of similar that means its got to be the same? So anyone who has the name with fx in it must be guilty of something!

I know the guys at VMA and they are in no way linked to the other company suggested. So stop posting poison and crap on here without posting the proof.

And the idiot who posted the other post about this is their Facebook page. Do you really think that they would put up a FB page and then add naked women if they are trying to come across as a professional business? Or do you think one of their competitors has put that page up overnight to try to discredit them to take away business from them?

Let me see...which one seems the more logical explanation? I think you already know the answer to that one!!!

Perhaps it is the same people placing random posts on here?

So for goodness sake get real and stop posting ridiculous posts about something you no nothing about and trying to ruin other people's businesses.

dude, you need some anger management session or some consulting, take it easy man :)

Would you at least be honest enough to tell us who you are and what's the nature of business between you and VMA?

Back