• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VogonForexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
which free EA?

apparently this EA is a multi currency martingale system. we can see that the EA close different pairs at the same time.
I'm working on an EA like this.
its impossible to back test to see the overall behavior of this type of EA, only month of real testing is required.
Ok real testing is done;)

Ok
I will email you so, but must be taken into account that the seller may have a character reference in entry , but you'll see that the strategy is the same, I do not know why FBA still defending of this seller.

The FPA isn't defending anyone. The FPA is only asking for evidence to back up accusations. If the FPA took immediate action every time anyone complained without evidence, I could save myself a lot of time by declaring every company in the world to be a scam.

Right now, the only solid evidence I have is that Vogon trades like some sort of martingale and it just suffered a large loss.

The FPA isn't defending anyone. The FPA is only asking for evidence to back up accusations. If the FPA took immediate action every time anyone complained without evidence, I could save myself a lot of time by declaring every company in the world to be a scam.

Right now, the only solid evidence I have is that Vogon trades like some sort of martingale and it just suffered a large loss.
which if you look at their sales page is ENTIRELY opposite to what they claim i.e. works well under any market conditions and is low risk.pppft

Back