• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VogonForexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
In the Vogon Forex EA thread, Patrichia recommends FX Book because it is more reliable, satisfies more people, and provides greater transparency. This seems like a firm opinion that formed over time, not something which could change quickly.

Hi provider of VogonForexEA

Can you put your account test on myfxbook, it realy more reliable and satisfies more people.

Thank you

FX Blue does not show DD % of the account, we need transparency.

Earlier this month, Patrichia attacked Lang Capital Investments for using MyFxBook to cheat and make one account look like many accounts.

Another thing this scammer did
that he put many accounts on his (myfxbook) which he deleted after blown up.
He had one account only , he made different updates to the same account in different dates to show that they are many accounts with different results, while all are only one account. This is scam no. 1
But scam no. 2 which I mentioned already here few days ago as a question to him , of course he will never answer, but I wanted to warn people about it, that all his accounts on myfxbook, were not verified,
Please refer to my previous post about this point here.

Thank you

MyFxBook appears to allow people to select a start date. FPA Performance Testing always starts with the initial deposit. All closed trades are displayed. Floating P/L is always displayed. No one can submit the same account to the FPA and get it to display a different set of trades.

The FPA accesses all data using the investor login. Before the accounts are displayed, someone in FPA Testing double-checks each to make certain those are live accounts.

FPA Performance Testing is reliable and transparent. Based on the web traffic it generates, I believe many people are very satisfied with it.

Just another scam
1- sell a free EA !!
2-don't offer refund.
3- use martingale strategy Profit just a coincidence sooner or later will blow the account
Save your money, and don't buy

If you have evidence that the EA from Vogon Forex is an illegal copy of a free EA, please use "Contact Us" and let FPA Testing see all the details.

In the Vogon Forex EA thread, Patrichia recommends FX Book because it is more reliable, satisfies more people, and provides greater transparency. This seems like a firm opinion that formed over time, not something which could change quickly.

Earlier this month, Patrichia attacked Lang Capital Investments for using MyFxBook to cheat and make one account look like many accounts.

MyFxBook appears to allow people to select a start date. FPA Performance Testing always starts with the initial deposit. All closed trades are displayed. Floating P/L is always displayed. No one can submit the same account to the FPA and get it to display a different set of trades.

The FPA accesses all data using the investor login. Before the accounts are displayed, someone in FPA Testing double-checks each to make certain those are live accounts.

FPA Performance Testing is reliable and transparent. Based on the web traffic it generates, I believe many people are very satisfied with it.

I personally, like many others trust Forex Peace Army .
What I mention here represents only my point of view.
myfxbook, is good in something not in everything, it satisfies me in some points which I need , but I know it is not good at all that they allow people to select the start date, which give them the chance go deceive others, it is big mistake of the (myfxbook).
All my trust and support to Forex Peace Army

im going to respond here.i bought this a few days ago,because results look dam good.is it martingale?i must admit i was a little worried,and indeed sat up all night monitoring the ea to make sure it wasnt doing any such thing.
this is NOT martingale.i understand folks are very skeptical about this strategy,it is the no.1 bankkiller on the planet,but this is totally different,and ill explain why.martingale uses a double up strategy after a LOSS,whereas this one seems to increase lot size after a win(only a couple of days i know).basically it seems to use profits already generated to add another position.
or so i thought.
today i had 2 positions win at 0.46 lot sizes.however the next position taken had a REDUCED lot size of 0.16 lots,which incidentally coincided with a possible trend reversal.
so methinks at this stage there is more to this ea than meets the eye,time will tell.i must admit the maximum lot size of 10 lots is more than a little scary,seeing as though they recommend an initial bank size of $2500,but when they are using profits to increase lot sizing,then that is acceptable as long as trade exits before damage is actually done to the account.and that remains to be seen,a situation like that hasnt occurred yet!

FPA is 100% transparent, reliable and honest, all my love and support to FPA, wish FPA all the best. I personally have to see FPA every day from the morning with my coffee till the evening. It provides a good service to all traders.

FPA is 100% transparent, reliable and honest, all my love and support to FPA, wish FPA all the best. I personally have to see FPA every day from the morning with my coffee till the evening. It provides a good service to all traders.

I personally, like many others trust Forex Peace Army .
What I mention here represents only my point of view.
myfxbook, is good in something not in everything, it satisfies me in some points which I need , but I know it is not good at all that they allow people to select the start date, which give them the chance go deceive others, it is big mistake of the (myfxbook).
All my trust and support to Forex Peace Army

I'm glad to see that you do have some faith in the FPA.

I'll be the first to admit that the FPA PT system isn't 100% perfect. I and the others who work here are trying to improve it. I have several big upgrade requests s in the queue which should come online by springtime.

luckily i was smart enough to sit up all night to watch this unfold and was able to manually exit the trade before any real damage was done.this ea just hasnt got a clue.good in a downtrend,but totally useless when the opposite is true.

If you have evidence that the EA from Vogon Forex is an illegal copy of a free EA, please use "Contact Us" and let FPA Testing see all the details.
Ok
I will email you so, but must be taken into account that the seller may have a character reference in entry , but you'll see that the strategy is the same, I do not know why FBA still defending of this seller.

www.tradecomplaint.com/trading-reviews-complaints/Malaysia/vogonforexea-com-reviews-complaints/trading-system/forex-robot-ea/vogonforexea-com-scam-and-fraud-robot-being-provided-by-vogon-forex-ea_i10573#gsc.tab=0

Back