Vomma.org cheated me twice

shreeja

Recruit
Vomma.org site under the name of VOMMA LIMITED, they cheated me two time by offering their $600 no deposit bonus and $10 repost bonus,

1.$600 No deposit bonus promotion- after proofs approved i request that $600 no deposit bonus, they credit the same with login details of mt4, and in their terms and conditions are below

" ' Conditions
  1. The amount of no-deposit bonus is $600.
  2. No-deposit bonus is given to each client only 1 time.
  3. Usual response time to the request is no more than two business hours.
  4. Bonus is credited to "Balance" column for 2 weeks with the comment "Credit In: No-Deposit Bonus", bonus is debited with the comment "Credit Out: No-Deposit Bonus".
  5. Funds are available for withdrawal only after debiting of the bonus.
  6. Profit withdrawal is only available after funding of your account (that is non-participation this promotion) for the profit amount and making at least 5 trades.
  7. Trading is allowed only with trading volume of 0.16 lots, and only 1 trading position can be in the market at the moment (several pending orders allowed).
Attention: In case if more than one trading position is in the market at the moment, and/or if
the trading volume is different from 0.16,
earned income will be written off automatically together with no-deposit bonus. ' ".

I traded their provided bonus for 2 weeks then also they not withdrawn/written off the bonus, I waited 4 weeks then they writtenoff the bonus after that I sent the withdrawal request for that they said that not possible because I have to be requested in from that date to before two weeks then I said as per your condition after written off bonus from account only I can able to request, so yesterday only that bonus written offed from my account so now I requesting for withdraw. For that they replied they cant process my request
for the reason of i' m not fulfilled their condition and then i replied them its your fault not written off the bonus from my account 2 weeks before. for that also they replied its system mistake .. so they said cant process my request then again I asked explanation they are not accepted, so this problem is from their side , they not written off the bonus for four weeks, and saying silly reason ...... but i'm not done any mistake, its totally from their side and finally cheated me profit only $283. Then I left that issue...

2. $10 repost bonus and the conditions below

" ' Terms and Conditions
  1. The Company offers Bonus of $10 on the real trading account;
  2. In order to be eligible to receive the Bonus, a Client has to:
    • Register in Vomma Trader Room
    • Share this page using Social Share button
    • Apply to this promo using your e-mail and a link to your social network profile page
  3. The Bonus is available to trading without any restrictions;
  4. Withdraws from the promo account are possible after 30 days and 10 trade operations;
  5. The Company holds the right to revoke the promo account if you did not share this page
  6. The Company holds the right to revoke the promo account without further explanations in case of fraud detection on the Client's side;
  7. The company holds the right to change promo conditions in future. ' "

Again I completed all the condition then I request withdrawal of profit only $31.43 they said I,m not shared their promo page in my fbpage, then I said I shared and I sent them screenshot proof also. But they say they won't accept screenshot, then finally I enable that share to public view then they said will process my request, then again they sent me reply I'm not sent a email request to them for request bonus and fb profile page, so for that they said my request will not process..., and i sent mail , if i'm not send the mail request and fb profile link then why you sent me a mail stated that my request accepted and account approval mail with mt4 login details, for that they said it system mistake we cant do anything for that, so your request cannot process... again saying that stupid reason of system mistake, then i concluded its not system mistake they again and again cheated me and my efforts, time, money ,etc..,
In their 2 promotion i'm not done any mistake and i completed all their conditions then also i'm fooled by them.., i want my solution, they have to pay me what they had cheated me... FPA please help me to get back my money.

Trade history screenshot i uploaded here, for mail conversation screenshot i cant able to take because its too long page, if you need i can forward that entire mail conversation.....

Attachments

• test access 600$.PNG
    test access 600$.PNG
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
  • vomma repost 10$.PNG
    vomma repost 10$.PNG
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hello! I am Head of Customers Department of Vomma Limited.

We understand your concern.
However, from your screenshots it is clearly evident that you have not fulfilled the conditions of the action.
See first screen - in this state we are see trade with 0.01 lot, under the terms of the action to output profit you had the right to trade 0.16 lots.

About bonus for repost, yes I see that you fulfilled the conditions for trade, but where you repost in Facebooke? Please give link.

According to the terms of the action:
5. The Company holds the right to revoke the promo account if you did not share this page

If you was got bonus, and delete repost from your facebook page, you your participation in the action stops.

If you do not repost removed, company will withdrawled money in accordance with the Customer Agreement and the terms and conditions of this promo action: https://vomma.org/en/promo/repost.

Above I see what you write:

You don't deposit in Vomma any money, and you don't have money in this company.

But if you fulfill all the conditions of the action, we are willing to reward you.

It is very uncivilized to say that the company does not withdrawal your money, at a time when you have not depositing a cent in this company, and did not fulfill the conditions of the action.

Best Regards, Vomma Team.

Hello Matvey,
thanks for your response,
About your t&c of $600 test access promo..:

"Condition no 4 - Bonus is credited to "Balance" column for 2 weeks with the comment "Credit In: No-Deposit Bonus", bonus is debited with the comment "Credit Out: No-Deposit Bonus".
Condition no 5 - Funds are available for withdrawal only after debiting of the bonus.
Condition no 6 - Profit withdrawal is only available after funding of your account (that is non-participation this promotion) for the profit amount and making at least 5 trades."
- As per above conditions of 4,5 and 6, First Your not debited the bonus amount with the comment of credit out on after 2 weeks of trading thats 24/08/2015, its a clear evident thats your mistake (proof - attached statement). secondly As per condition 5 &6 after debiting bonus only i can able to deposit fund but your not debited the bonus fund and your not stated when to deposit fund then how i suppose to deposit.
And
Condition no 7 - "Trading is allowed only with trading volume of 0.16 lots, and only 1 trading position can be in the market at the moment (several pending orders allowed).
Attention: In case if more than one trading position is in the market at the moment, and/or if the trading volume is different from 0.16, earned income will be written off automatically together with no-deposit bonus. "
As per above condition no 7, i traded one trade at the moment and your allowed me to trade that one order of 0.01 trade on 18/08/2015, if that 0.01 is not allowed then why your not briefed that what volume can make in min and max, i thought max volume your allowed 0.16, so that only i trade that volume of 0.01,
And in your Attention condition also your stated that if trading volume is different from 0.16 and earned income will written off automatically , but after i traded 0.01 volume trade also my earned income and bonus are not written off automatically. then i continued my trading... and your allowed me o trade and bonus are not written off till 09/03/2015. check proof screenshot.
So my above explanations reg $600 test access promo , i fulfilled all the condition and the mistake is happened from your side and i explained all these things in mail conversations also, but your not listened what i am telling and not given any explanations for my mail.

About your t & c of $10 repost promo..:
For repost bonus, you admitted that i completed all the t&c of that, pl check my facebook profile link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007097627861
i shared your post on 15/10/2015, then also how your saying i'm not shared your post in my facebook page !!!!

And your saying i'm not deposited any Cent in your company, and your the head of customer department..., did u know 2 times i participated your VOMMA ARENA contest and i deposited $10 for each round on 27/10/2015(mt4 id - 26062369) and 17/11/2015 (mt4 id - 26068891),but i failed to performed in that contest.now can you tel i m not deposited any amount in company..., for proof pl check the attachment
The profit from both the promo account money is my earned income and its mine not yours, if its your money means thats $600 and $10 only, but the profit earned from that bonus is mine and now your cheating and refused to give what profit/income i made from both bonus account after i clearly completed / fulfilled all your terms and conditions....
Now what you have done to me is only a uncivilize.

Attachments

• skrill2.PNG
    skrill2.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
  • skrill.PNG
    skrill.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
In your claim we are talking about two specific accounts, this account for No Deposit Bonus and account for Bonus for repost in facebook. And you have not made any deposits in this accounts, I again authoritatively confirm it.

That that you had other 2 accounts for $ 10 it has no relation to the claim about that we are speaking now.

You did not fulfill the basic 2 conditions in promtion "No deposit Bonus":

You used an unacceptable trading lot (0.01 on 1 trade), and you did not deposit your money in the amount of profit.

Everything else is irrelevant.
You did not fulfill the conditions of the promotion, you did not do a deposit, you will not receive a prize. All right.

Regarding Deposit for repost, I check, yes, I see your repost, it's really error of manager, I apologize in behalf of the company.
Within 12 hours your trading account 26067092 will be restored with balance 41.43, but in this account trading history will be invisible, as the story went in the archive. But you can use this account without any restrictions.

Hello Matvey,
For no deposit bonus:
As per 4,5,6 and ATTENTION condition your not acted according to what itself stated,
1.your not debited bonus on 24/08/2015
2.after attempted trading volume of 0.01 also earned profit and bonus not written off from account automatically.
3.your not stated when to make deposit in different account.
4.your allowed me to trade till 03/09/2015.
So in no deposit bonus promo your stated 2 conditions im not completed, but your mistake/fault is not writtened off bonus/earned profit in not allowed trading volume( 0.01) and not stated when to make deposit equal to profit earned.so you have to admit what mistake/fault had done. Not blame me....

For repost bonus..:
I want to withdrawal of profit only $31.43 to skrill I'd " rskeert@gmail.com "
And I received your mail reg restoration of account 26067092.and I will notcontinue in this account anymore, I need profit withdrawal only.. Pl do that asap.

Hello! Sheeja, I answered all position of the company about No Deposit Bonus, was decredit bonus or was not - is irrelevant. You did not fulfill the conditions subsequent developments does not matter to this account.
Your account 26067092 restored.
If you want withdrawal - create request via Client Cabinet: https://myasp.vomma.org/

We do not accept requests for withdrawal from forum.

Hello FPA ,
Please check the attachment, in the public forum itself how vomma cheating me, In their $10 repost bonus i completed all the terms and conditions, vomma matvey also accepted the same, yesterday i given a withdrawal request to them, they replied as my withdrawal request is declined as stating in quotes "
Dear, Shreeja!
Your request for withdrawal was declined because you account 26067092 is a Cent account. This account has been received by the shares in facebook. Your balance is 41.43 cents, or more precisely $0.41. Therefore, you can not withdrawal the $ 31.43due to lack of funds. The minimum amount for withdrawal is $ 10.
https://vomma.org/ru/trader/deposit
Regards, Vadym Tselyuk
Vomma Trading Company. "
how smart sweet cheat they done to me, and every one who participated in that promo..., FPA fxmaster pl look into this issue seriously, how often they changing their words from time to time , i 'm not able to digest what they replied me..,
And for $600 test access promo also, they are not accepting/admitting their mistake/fault........................ again and again blaming/cheating me
i dont have a words to say how much i felt in depression because of this F cheaters,pl take necessary action reg this cheat immediately otherwise like me so many of innocent beginner will affect ......
for your information- At present they are running Arena contest pl check that from their site, in that promo if any one will come first place they will reward $30000..... !!!!!!!!! this promo itself is enough to prove how big big big M F cheaters they are..............;...

Attachments

• mail.PNG
    mail.PNG
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • mail1.PNG
    mail1.PNG
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello! Yes, "Bonus for repost" accounts was be a Cent account, you was gave $10 on Cent Account (10 cents), and you should know about it if you read Client Agreement, please see paragraph 5.6 here:

https://myasp.vomma.org/pdf/ClientAgreement22042015.pdf

If you want withdrawal your $0.41 you don't do this, because minimal withdrawal sum in our company = $10.

Hello,
u m f cheating bartd, then u must say that its 10 cents then why u posted its $10, and u must post it in promo page itself,
Anyway i, FPA and everyone will read this thread reg ur cheat, i take it like this, profits earned from test access and repost given it to a beggar and beggar company who's named as VOMMA BEGGAR CHEATING LIMITED

Back