Vomma.org paid me $1 to spam, but I am stupid enough to think it's $100.

klone

Vomma till you Vomit!
Save the stress! get free USD100 to trade when you sign up on vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep. Balance is available for withdrawal anytime. no strict bonus condition.

Spam Cat is sad you sold yourself for $1. That's right. The $100 you think you'll be getting for making a positive post is really only 100 "units" in a cent account. It looks like $100, but if you withdraw the money, it's really only one dollar.

You couldn't even put this garbage in the Vomma discussion thread or the FPA Classifieds. Instead, you put it into a thread where a client complained about getting scammed by Vomma. Spam Cat will move it where it belongs, to the Spammer's Hall of Shame.

If you sell your ethics this cheaply, Spam Cat wonders how much you would take for your mother and your sister.

Vomma's paid comment campaign makes Spam Cat want to vomit.

NoSpamCat.jpg

never invest own money while most of the brokers offer no deposit bonus,
get trained!
smart traders wins
without investing start your fx career,and win
vomma trading best broker among the industry
New Forex Traders can Choose No deposit forex bonus 100$ offered by vomma ! its ECN

more details : vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep..

Spam Cat doubts the integrity of any company willing to pay $1 for posts and reviews. Spam Cat doubts that any company which lets people trade an account with only $1 is really ECN.

Spam Cat doesn't doubt that you spammed the Hello and Welcome folder. Hello and Welcome . . . to Spam Cat's food dish. Nom nom nom!

Originally spammed to Hello and Welcome (a folder that specifically prohibits advertising). The subject line was "Start with 100$ Free", which is a lie. This $100 promotion is really only $1 in a cent account. People who sign up for it must post a positive comment in order to collect one whole dollar.

This web site offers you a brilliant way of start risk free trading.
To get 100$ free visit this link
vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep.

Spam Cat thinks you and some of the other Vomma spammers must be stupid. You aren't getting $100. You are getting $1. Was $1 enough money to sell your credibility?

NoSpamCat.jpg

Spammed into General Forex Talk.

vomma broker is great it has 100$ no depozit bonus

ling vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep

Spam Cat thinks a 100$ no depozit bonus is equal to a $1 no deposit bonus. Spam Cat also thinks he's going to toss you in the microwave for 10 minutes on high before chopping you up and eating you.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I think that it's interesting promotion because they offer free money and cent ECN account (vomma.org/en/prom o/ecnnodep.). It's interesting, I will try with them.

Spam Cat thanks you for spamming directly into Spammers Hall of Shame. This makes cooking and eating you much faster.

Back