Vortex Assets SCAM ALERT!

Honestly, I do not think Vortex Assets will let the investors withdraw their profit ever. From the above victims' comments it seems NO CHANCE/HOPE. Must try petition to PM Najib to use political & diplomatic connection to lodge an official complaint to the UK govt. These Vortex Assets scammers/penipu (Alison, Chris and Richard) must be dealt with seriously for FRAUD. So mati mati - don't let these penipu/scammers any chance to cheat future investors as had happened in so many countries. The latest 3 options given to Vortex investors is regarding us as plain BODOH investors with otak kambing ! Finally, these undesirable and despicable characters must be locked-up for good. So future investors - don't fall for "too good to be true" investment scheme and look out for these 3 monyet.

as far as my investment with VortexAssets, i do not see what's the issue faced by the above investor.
i mean, ive been investing my money with them for nearly 2 years, and have got back my money several folds alrd.
Well, the first withdrawal indeed took some time to reach. (they needed some documents for bank compliances )
However, following, there's no problem at all.
Kindly enlighten me fellow members.
oh, and, ive nvr introduced any friends at all. Thus, i highly doubt that 'Ponzi' is related here.

Anyway, It is a common courtesy for a company to reward those whom recommended customers to them.
even in local stock market, their remisier rewards those whom introduced as well.

So, scam or not. time shows.
But so far, it nvr occurs to me yet.

What i can conclude from my experience is,
Be patience. they might delay a little.
but the withdrawal will reach.

as far as my investment with VortexAssets, i do not see what's the issue faced by the above investor.
i mean, ive been investing my money with them for nearly 2 years, and have got back my money several folds alrd.
Well, the first withdrawal indeed took some time to reach. (they needed some documents for bank compliances )
oh, and, ive nvr introduced any friends at all. Thus, i highly doubt that 'Ponzi' is related here.

Anyway, It is a common courtesy for a company to reward those whom recommended customers to them.
even in local stock market, their remisier rewards those whom introduced as well.

So, scam or not. time shows.
But so far, it nvr occurs to me yet.

What i can conclude from my experience is,
Be patience. they might delay a little.
but the withdrawal will reach.

Can Col. Sanders explain why there is this 22% insurance premium to be paid in TT cash instead of deducting from investors' account balance (request rejected by Vortex). If insurance genuine, the insurance company identity is not revealed to us. Why this insurance premium when withdrawal is coming due in April 2017. Of course, for early birds/pioneers (like Col Sanders) they had already reaped their ill-gotten gains. Vortex simply made use of them to get new clients/investors. Again, new bodoh to pay some medium and old fools. I dare bet Vortex will disappear soon or change its name and strategies to scam more innocent people.

Can anyone who read this reply provide some ideas - what we must do.

Just receive email from Richard Rollings and Alison Lloyd again requesting us to TT to : RSNG Trading Limited. Account Number:747004638838. Swift: HSBCHKHHHKH. Bank Address: HSBS Center, Tower 2. 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon HK. Full Name: Susan Ng. Account Number 352744. Our first TT was also to this Hong Kong Office.
Why TT to Hong Kong Office when Vortex Assets in UK. Very Fishy and Suspicious.

Patience is a virtue. Easily quoted and said, particularly for those old Vortex henchmen. I have in my group of fellow investors who are extremely devastated by this insurance scheme. REAL Scheme ! Imagine if my present account equity balance is $2,000.000.00 (doubtful $) the insurance premium to be paid by TT is $440,000.00. The original invested amount was $100,000.00. Even if I were to sell my house, wife and children - still not sufficient to cover the premium. Col. Sanders - awaiting your comments.

Can the appropriate Authorities in HK and UK look into this Vortex Assets Corporation and conduct a thorough investigation based on the above information and details.

I have did the best to WARN everyone but sadly, still many were SCAMMED.

Here is another case involved Vortex Assets. Is time to sent these scammers to the court!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/vortexassets-corporation.49483/
Yes Manlee, you did. The problem is, I only saw FPA for the first time and your posting last December, and by then it was too late. I wish I had seen it months sooner. I knew when I read it I had been conned. So sad to lose everything, needlessly. There needs to be greater public awareness about these scam forex companys. The only peace afforded me, is there is a higher judgment. I'm leaving it to God to sort out.

Can Col. Sanders explain why there is this 22% insurance premium to be paid in TT cash instead of deducting from investors' account balance (request rejected by Vortex). If insurance genuine, the insurance company identity is not revealed to us. Why this insurance premium when withdrawal is coming due in April 2017. Of course, for early birds/pioneers (like Col Sanders) they had already reaped their ill-gotten gains. Vortex simply made use of them to get new clients/investors. Again, new bodoh to pay some medium and old fools. I dare bet Vortex will disappear soon or change its name and strategies to scam more innocent people.

Can anyone who read this reply provide some ideas - what we must do.

Just receive email from Richard Rollings and Alison Lloyd again requesting us to TT to : RSNG Trading Limited. Account Number:747004638838. Swift: HSBCHKHHHKH. Bank Address: HSBS Center, Tower 2. 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon HK. Full Name: Susan Ng. Account Number 352744. Our first TT was also to this Hong Kong Office.
Why TT to Hong Kong Office when Vortex Assets in UK. Very Fishy and Suspicious.

Patience is a virtue. Easily quoted and said, particularly for those old Vortex henchmen. I have in my group of fellow investors who are extremely devastated by this insurance scheme. REAL Scheme ! Imagine if my present account equity balance is $2,000.000.00 (doubtful $) the insurance premium to be paid by TT is $440,000.00. The original invested amount was $100,000.00. Even if I were to sell my house, wife and children - still not sufficient to cover the premium. Col. Sanders - awaiting your comments.

Can the appropriate Authorities in HK and UK look into this Vortex Assets Corporation and conduct a thorough investigation based on the above information and details.

Hong Kong banks are apparently used because they are not subject to tax, or so I was told. With the UK banks, taxes must be paid.

Regarding your request for HK and UK authorities to look into Vortex Assets, this is something you need to action through the appropriate agencies. You can lodge an investigation through Action Fraud UK, as the correct starting point.

My own experience is that vortex is very responsive at first and everything appears above board. But after about 18 months with them, they suddenly changed. Stopped replying to emails where before they would reply promptly and they stopped entertaining withdrawal requests, coming out with all kinds of excuses.

Recently the reply under the legal representative name as Paul admit they doing B Book trade, so overall the not even trade in real account. the keep use investor money to play the game. Past one month the never reply any of the queary we ask. God will punish this sucker with liver cancer and make them die soon. Richard, Paul, Alison wait and see Karma will not take long period to show you, investor grievance and paints

Hello, I was scammed in 2018 by a company called FXTrade Index using the brand TRADE BNP. I am rather sure that this company is linked to Vortex Assets and MIB INDEX LIMITED as well as CACINDEX LIMITED because they have the same owner Ever Cohen, same address and they have been established (by coincidence) exactly after the previous one had been shut down, by the same owner and same address. If anyone was scammed by this company please contact me cause we can deal together against the same bastard.

Back