Vortex Capital Ltd (AXECC-AXE crypto currency) Ignoring the withdrawal request

Tebogo

Private
I opened an account in October 2017 with Vortex Capital Ltd using AXECC software platform for trading. A lady by the name of Monica opened an account for me and handed over the account to wealth manager by the name of Frank Lewis. Frank traded the account on my behalf and he was not trading the account on daily basis. According to him the reason for not trading my account consistently was because he trade accounts from ($10000 - $100000) so he kept on asking me to to increase my $1000 deposit so that he can trade my account like other accounts.

After 4-6 weeks he ask me to increase the amount and if I fail to increase the amount he will give my account to junior broker. Mid October as I was not happy with my account perfomance I told him that I intend to close my account because I wont also allow him to gamble with my money by handing over my account to a junior broker but he convinced me not to close the account and promised to continue trading my account.

As per our discussion I allowed him to continue trading my account but the account was never traded since from that day so I wrote him a whatsapp message informing him that I am closing the account without telling him the correct reason of closing the account and he promised to close the account month end November.

Month end I was told he is no longer responsible for my account and Jonas is the one responsible. Jonas called me I told him about the arrangements I had with Frank of withdrawal request and he promised to close the opened positions same day 30Nov17 and he will call me tomorrow on 01Dec17 to process the withdrawal request and he never came back to me.

I wrote emails to Monica,Frank and Jonas and non of them has responded to my emails. The support team do respond but they only say they have informed the account manager and consultant and they will call me back. I have not received any call or a reply message since my request.

Herewith the attachached doc,

Attachments

• Email list1.PNG
    Email list1.PNG
    132.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Email list2.PNG
    Email list2.PNG
    123.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Email list3.PNG
    Email list3.PNG
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Email list4.PNG
    Email list4.PNG
    116 KB · Views: 0
  • Email list5.PNG
    Email list5.PNG
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Email list5a.PNG
    Email list5a.PNG
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Email list5b.PNG
    Email list5b.PNG
    107.7 KB · Views: 0
I opened an account in October 2017 with Vortex Capital Ltd using AXECC software platform for trading. A lady by the name of Monica opened an account for me and handed over the account to wealth manager by the name of Frank Lewis. Frank traded the account on my behalf and he was not trading the account on daily basis. According to him the reason for not trading my account consistently was because he trade accounts from ($10000 - $100000) so he kept on asking me to to increase my $1000 deposit so that he can trade my account like other accounts.

After 4-6 weeks he ask me to increase the amount and if I fail to increase the amount he will give my account to junior broker. Mid October as I was not happy with my account perfomance I told him that I intend to close my account because I wont also allow him to gamble with my money by handing over my account to a junior broker but he convinced me not to close the account and promised to continue trading my account.

As per our discussion I allowed him to continue trading my account but the account was never traded since from that day so I wrote him a whatsapp message informing him that I am closing the account without telling him the correct reason of closing the account and he promised to close the account month end November.

Month end I was told he is no longer responsible for my account and Jonas is the one responsible. Jonas called me I told him about the arrangements I had with Frank of withdrawal request and he promised to close the opened positions same day 30Nov17 and he will call me tomorrow on 01Dec17 to process the withdrawal request and he never came back to me.

I wrote emails to Monica,Frank and Jonas and non of them has responded to my emails. The support team do respond but they only say they have informed the account manager and consultant and they will call me back. I have not received any call or a reply message since my request.

I forgot to include that I have withdrawn $1600 and the account was going to be left with $70+ but Jonas decided to trade the account on the 4Dec17 without my permission and he closed loosing trade and there is still open position also on negative.

Attachments

• AxeCC WR.PNG
    AxeCC WR.PNG
    122.1 KB · Views: 0
  • OpnTrd04Run.PNG
    OpnTrd04Run.PNG
    151 KB · Views: 0
Hey Tebogo, I was checking their website and now it says "Solid Capital Ltd", not "Vortex Capital Ltd". Do they really already changed the name? What is it with brokers :confused:...

Hey Tebogo, I was checking their website and now it says "Solid Capital Ltd", not "Vortex Capital Ltd". Do they really already changed the name? What is it with brokers :confused:...
The website is Solid Capital Investment and Vortex Capital manages the payments

Jonas has called me but I asked him to write me an email to explain his story, he refused and he insisted that he wont write me anything at anytime he will communicate with me via a telephone. So I wrote him an email, copied Monica and Frank: I instructed him to stop trading my account because in terms of what he said over the phone is that they dont care about the company being listed for review. See attached email

Attachments

• PostRev1.PNG
    PostRev1.PNG
    100.5 KB · Views: 0

After the account was active Mr Lewis gave me his assistant whatsapp number, her name is Jezebel. I first made the withdrawal in October and Mr Lewis called me and told me my contract will expire in 3 months so I wont be able to withdraw I can only withdraw month end November which I did. Please follow attached whatsapp conversation. Now Jonas is claiming that my contract was for 6 months but I asked him why no one was not responding to my emails and only respond now because FPA is handling my case.

Attachments

• photo_2017-12-08_00-51-21.jpg
    photo_2017-12-08_00-51-21.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2017-12-08_00-33-50.jpg
    photo_2017-12-08_00-33-50.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2017-12-08_00-33-57.jpg
    photo_2017-12-08_00-33-57.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2017-12-08_00-34-09.jpg
    photo_2017-12-08_00-34-09.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2017-12-08_00-34-29.jpg
    photo_2017-12-08_00-34-29.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2017-12-08_00-34-33.jpg
    photo_2017-12-08_00-34-33.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
S
Jonas has called me but I asked him to write me an email to explain his story, he refused and he insisted that he wont write me anything at anytime he will communicate with me via a telephone. So I wrote him an email, copied Monica and Frank: I instructed him to stop trading my account because in terms of what he said over the phone is that they dont care about the company being listed for review. See attached email
Still waiting for correct website mate.

Back