Vortexassets Limited Scam

Yutaka

Recruit
Hello Sir/Madam, This is to bring your immediate attention to one of the trading company named Vortex Asset. I invested into Vortex asset group on 15th December 2016 by transferring US$50k (US$ 15k through 3 credit cards payment and US$ 35k on 23rd December 2016 through bank telegraphic transfer) to become a member for investment introduced by my friend to join him in this forex investment. As per agreement /document they will execute the trade on my account and they will charge the monthly performance fees of 35% on the total profit for each month. My account begun to made profit in January 2017 and they deducted the performance fee in early February 2017. In February 2017, everything worked as per planned and I was waiting for my March profit withdrawal as per the agreement the account holder can withdraw on quarterly basis as per the profit accumulated in the trading account. Everything was working till mid-March when they told me that the quarterly withdrawal will be postponed to April 2017 and so I waited for April 2017 being the first withdrawal stationed for my account.

In mid-March 2017, they started executing trades in huge loss and now the balance has gone down and hit the principal amount (see attachment on Trading History). I initially thought win or loss is a part of trade but what we observe here is that they are intentionally executing the loss trades. It clearly visible from the Lot size they are trading. All my profit trades are for small lot size below 2.8 but the loss trade lot sizes are as high as 5.6. Upon further enquiring, they are asking me to opt for insurance cover- however the details of the insurance company are not being revealed. They are asking for 22% of the equity amount to buy the insurance. I am surprised which trading company provides insurance to cover the losses. I even asked them to stop executing the trade on my account through email through my friend who introduced me to this forex investment as he is a IB - Introducing Broker and in reply they gave me another form called CTO – Cession trading Option. As per CTO they will stop executing the trades for one year but will hold the money for one year. Further enquiring about what will happened to the money after one year – their reply is the money will back in trading account. So basically, they are not ready to return the money.

There is a clause that to close the account anytime within 12 months with 15% additional penalty on the profits. I was ready to follow the same but they keep asking me to sign the CTO. Currently my balance is zero all wiped out by them on their deliberated and intentionally executing trades in huge loss between mid-March to early-April 2017 period. Currently, their website vortexassets.com/en is not accessible anymore and I suspected that they are trying to run away with all the investors money and deregistered and closed the company which I found out in some website on their application to deregister the company.
I would like you to take immediately draw your attention to the trading scam company and save investors who are in same boat as me. There are around 200 of investors from Singapore stuck with Vortex asset scam. Thus am making this report to bring to your attention and seek your help.

Thank you
YT

Hello Sir/Madam, This is to bring your immediate attention to one of the trading company named Vortex Asset. I invested into Vortex asset group on 15th December 2016 by transferring US$50k (US$ 15k through 3 credit cards payment and US$ 35k on 23rd December 2016 through bank telegraphic transfer) to become a member for investment introduced by my friend to join him in this forex investment. As per agreement /document they will execute the trade on my account and they will charge the monthly performance fees of 35% on the total profit for each month. My account begun to made profit in January 2017 and they deducted the performance fee in early February 2017. In February 2017, everything worked as per planned and I was waiting for my March profit withdrawal as per the agreement the account holder can withdraw on quarterly basis as per the profit accumulated in the trading account. Everything was working till mid-March when they told me that the quarterly withdrawal will be postponed to April 2017 and so I waited for April 2017 being the first withdrawal stationed for my account.

In mid-March 2017, they started executing trades in huge loss and now the balance has gone down and hit the principal amount (see attachment on Trading History). I initially thought win or loss is a part of trade but what we observe here is that they are intentionally executing the loss trades. It clearly visible from the Lot size they are trading. All my profit trades are for small lot size below 2.8 but the loss trade lot sizes are as high as 5.6. Upon further enquiring, they are asking me to opt for insurance cover- however the details of the insurance company are not being revealed. They are asking for 22% of the equity amount to buy the insurance. I am surprised which trading company provides insurance to cover the losses. I even asked them to stop executing the trade on my account through email through my friend who introduced me to this forex investment as he is a IB - Introducing Broker and in reply they gave me another form called CTO – Cession trading Option. As per CTO they will stop executing the trades for one year but will hold the money for one year. Further enquiring about what will happened to the money after one year – their reply is the money will back in trading account. So basically, they are not ready to return the money.

There is a clause that to close the account anytime within 12 months with 15% additional penalty on the profits. I was ready to follow the same but they keep asking me to sign the CTO. Currently my balance is zero all wiped out by them on their deliberated and intentionally executing trades in huge loss between mid-March to early-April 2017 period. Currently, their website vortexassets.com/en is not accessible anymore and I suspected that they are trying to run away with all the investors money and deregistered and closed the company which I found out in some website on their application to deregister the company.
I would like you to take immediately draw your attention to the trading scam company and save investors who are in same boat as me. There are around 200 of investors from Singapore stuck with Vortex asset scam. Thus am making this report to bring to your attention and seek your help.

Thank you
YT
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.vortexassets.com/en/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12781/www.vortexassets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://twitter.com/vortex_assets

https://www.facebook.com/vortexassetscom-352889305082099/

Back